Sterling Wilson Pvt Ltd Scholarship for Students Pursuing MBBS Course 2020-21
Vidyasaarathi Sterling Wilson Scholarship 2020 – Sterling Wilson Pvt Ltd has invited online applications for Sterling Wilson Scholarship for the year 2020-21. Check out complete details like important dates, eligibility, application form, scholarship amount and etc for Sterling Wilson Scholarship 2020.
Also See: AISTE Scholarship 2020
Vidyasaarathi Sterling Wilson Scholarship Details
- Organisation – Vidyasaarathi & Sterling Wilson Pvt Ltd
- Scholarship Name – Sterling Wilson Scholarship 2020
- Applicable For – Students Pursuing MBBS Course
Due to the high cost involved in pursuing education in medicine the gap in demand and supply of medical professionals has been affected with less number of applicants pursuing careers in medicine
This would in the long run also start affecting the medical ecosystem as a whole.
Sterling Wilson Pvt Ltd being a socially responsible organization and active in supporting various causes for the betterment of the society has decided to launch Sterling and Wilson Scholarship program to support medical aspirants and contribute towards creating a robust healthcare ecosystem in the country.
Sterling Wilson Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
- Start Date from 16th April 2020
- Application Last Date: 30th April 2020
Also See: Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Sterling Wilson Scholarship 2020
- Students secured Minimum 50% in Class 12
- B.S.- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) with Minimum 50% in Third Year for Academic Year 2018-2019
- Sterling Wilson Scholarship will not be applicable to Sterling Wilson Pvt Ltd employee kids/children.
Scholarship Amount (INR)
- Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 400000.00
Vidyasaarathi Sterling Wilson Scholarship 2020 Application Form
Applicants can follow the below steps to apply for Vidyasaarathi Sterling Wilson Scholarship 2020-21
- Step 1 – Visit vidyasaarathi.co.in Scholarship portal.
- Step 2 – Register yourself in vidyasaarathi portal and create an account.
- Step 3 – Login in your account and select the Vidyasaarathi Sterling Wilson Scholarship 2020-21
- Step 4 – Read the instruction before starting the application.
- Step 5 – Fill in the application with required details
- Step 6 – Upload the documents mention below.
- Step 7 – After Uploading the documents submit the application.
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only.
Also See: NEST Junior Scholarship 2020