Vidyasaarathi Provident Housing announces B.Com MES College of Arts & Commerce Goa Scholarship 2021
Vidyasaarathi Provident Housing Scholarship 2021 – Provident Housing Scholarship for B.Com – MES College of Arts and Commerce for the year 2021.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Details
- Provident Housing Scholarship for B.Com – MES College of Arts and Commerce for the year 2021.
- Organization: Vidyasaarathi & Provident
- Scholarship Name: Provident Housing Scholarship 2021
- Applicable For: Com – MES College of Arts and Commerce
- Applicable State: Goa
Also See: Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship 2021
- Provident Housing scholarship program is designed for helping students who cannot afford the cost of higher education and are at risk of dropping out due to a family financial status. The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage students, to overcome financial constraint without impact on their education.
Vidyasaarathi Provident Housing Scholarship 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online is:||15th February 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application is:||05th March 2021|
- Students can receive financial aid Max. Upto 10,000.00
- Qualification Criteria: Minimum 50% in Class 12.
Also Apply: Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2022
- Course Level – Under Graduate
- Course Name – B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Gender: All Gender
- Eligible State: GOA
- Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 5,00,000.00
Vidyasaarathi Provident Housing Scholarship 2021 Application Process
How to Apply?
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the Provident Housing Scholarship 2021.
- There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
- Sign Up: Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Complete Profile: Complete the profile information with all necessary details
- Search & Apply: Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
- Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
- Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
- Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
- Step 1: Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
- Step 2: Enter Your First Name [Ram]
- Step 3: Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
- Step 4: Enter Your Mobile Number 
- Step 5: Enter Your Email Id [[email protected]]
- Step 6: Enter Your Password
- ** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
- ** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
- ** Password and email Id should not match.
- Step 7: Retype Your Password
- Step 8: Enter the Captcha code
- Step 9: Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
- Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID. Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
- Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
- Latest College Marksheets (Except first-year students)
- Domicile certificate
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only