SSP Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship 2023
SSP Scholarship 2023 – The SSP Post Matric Scholarship is for pre-matric and post-matric students from economically disadvantaged families, including Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), and Economically Backward Classes (EBC) (EBC). In the system, 30% of the quota is set aside for female students.
Here we are with the information about the SSP Scholarship. The scholarship is available for candidates who are looking to pursue post-secondary education in Karnataka. The scholarship is meant for the candidates belonging to disadvantaged families, including Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), and Economically Backward Classes (EBC) (EBC). In the system, 30% of the quota is set aside for female students. We hope that the information provided in the article is useful for you.
Also See UP Scholarship 2022 Status
The Government of Karnataka’s SSP Post Matric Scholarship is for pre-matric and post-matric students from economically disadvantaged families, including Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), and Economically Backward Classes (EBC) (EBC). In the system, 30% of the quota is set aside for female students.
The last date to apply for the Karnataka Government scholarship is February 28, 2023 (Tentative).
SSP Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for SSP Post Matric Scholarship
- Domicile of Karnataka
- Annual family income below Rs.2 lakh
- Minimum 50% marks in this previous examination
- Students seeking admission in 11th, 12th, B.Com, and ITI courses
- Graduates from ST, SC, OBC, central OBC, EBC, and minority categories
Also See UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria for SSP Pre Matric scholarship
- Parents or guardians having jobs involving health hazards and cleaning
- Annual family Income below Rs.1 lakh
- Minimum 50% marks in the previous board exam
- Students from Class 10 and below standards
- Minority communities
SSP Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
How to Register for SSP Post Matric Scholarship?
You can register for the SSP Post Matric Scholarship by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSP Karnataka
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘Create Account’
- Step 3: Enter the details of your Aadhaar Card and tick the box where you allow the Karnataka Government to use your Aadhaar number for verification purposes. Click on ‘Proceed’.
- Step 4: Choose the plan that you need from the checkboxes
- Step 5: Click on ‘Save & Proceed’
- Step 6: Confirm if the SATS ID details are correct and click ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ (if no, fill in the correct ID)
- Step 7: Enter your mobile number in the relevant box
- Step 8: Click on ‘Submit’
- Step 9: An OTP will be generated and sent to the mobile number that was provided
- Step 10: Confirm the OTP
- Step 11: Change your password
- Step 12: Click on ‘Submit’. The User ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number
How to Login SSP Post Matric Scholarship?
To log in to your account, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Enter the User ID and password.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Login’ to SSP Student Account.
- Step 3: Enter your user ID, password, and captcha given in the box and click on ‘Student Login’.
- Step 4: Check the details following which an OTP will be sent to the registered number of your parent’s Aadhar.
- Step 5: Confirm the OTP.
If the parent does not have a registered Aadhar number or Aadhar, then download the consent form from the official website and submit it to your educational institution.
Also Apply E kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2022
Documents Required for SSP Post-Matric Scholarship
- Income and caste certificates
- EID number or Aadhar number of the student and parent
- Memo of marks from the previous year
- SATS ID
- NSP ID
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photographs
Documents Required for SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Hostel registration certificate
- Memo of marks from the previous year
- Study certificate
- Income and caste certificates.
- Fee receipt
How to Track Student Scholarship Status
To track your student scholarship status, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSP
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link for ‘Track Student Scholarship Status’
- Step 3: Enter your SATS ID
- Step 4: Enter the relevant financial year.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Search’ button
The status of your scholarship application will be displayed on the screen.
List of Post-Matric Scholarships
These are the post-matric scholarships offered by the various departments under this scheme:
Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Vidya Siri
- Stipend and fee Concession for nursing students
- Fee concession plan
Department of Minority Welfare
- Fee Reimbursement
- Merit Cum Means
Social Welfare Department
- Pre-Matric for SC students
- Post-Matric for SC students
- Schemes for Pre-Matric graduates whose parents have jobs with health hazards or cleaning
Tribal Welfare Department
- Pre-Matric for ST students
- Post-Matric for ST students
SSP Scholarship FAQs
Question: Is the SSP Scholarship open to students in the General Category?
Answer: Yes, students from the general category are eligible for the SSP Karnataka Scholarship Scheme.
Question: How do I electronically sign my SSP grant?
Answer: Use the connection provided in the pos-matric grant entryway https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in to access the E-attestation entry. Log in through your SSP ID and Aadhar number and name.
Question: Could an applicant make changes to the information submitted in the SSP Scholarship application?
Answer: The applicant can modify the information as many times as he or she likes until the online application is ‘Finally Submitted.’ To edit the application, go to the “Student login” option, enter the Application Id, and then click the “Submit Login” button.
Question: How will I know if my document has been approved or refused?
Answer: If your document is successfully e-attested, it will appear in the Approved Documents tab. If your paper is rejected, it will appear on the Rejected Documents tab along with the reason for rejection.
Question: What is the amount of the SSP Scholarship?
Answer: The Government of India and the Government of Karnataka jointly pay 100% of your college costs, subject to certain criteria. You can apply for fee reimbursement by uploading your college fee receipt and other needed papers to the SSP Portal under each department.
Question: Is it necessary for me to meet with the e-attestation officer?
Answer: Yes, you must meet with the person who received your e-attestation request for one-time document verification. When you meet with the officer, make sure you have original copies of the documents you uploaded to the e-attestation Portal as well as the Aadhaar Consent form.