Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Admission to Fellowship Program in Medicine, Dentistry and Allied Health Sciences for 2022 Session
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Fellowship 2022 – Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (SBV) invites applications in the prescribed format for admission to Fellowship Program 2022 (Non-MCI / DCI) in Medicine, Dentistry, and Allied Health Sciences in various disciplines offered at its constituent colleges and its centers for the academic session 2022-24
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Fellowship Program 2022 such as the eligibility criteria, application process, etc.
Also See Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2022
Fellowship Program Offered
- Fellowship in Maternal & Child Health
- Fellowship in Diabetes
- Fellowship in e-learning in Health Professions Education
- Fellowship in Diabetes Education
- Fellowship in Basic Otology
- Fellowship in Hospital Infection Control
- Fellowship in Tropical Parasitology
- Fellowship in Surgical Management of Gender Dysphoria
- Fellowship in Dermatopathology
- Fellowship in Community Ophthalmology
- Fellowship in Obstetrics & Gynaecology Ultrasound
- Fellowship in Implantology
- Fellowship in Human Genetics
- Fellowship in Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia (FUGRA)
No. of Seats
- Faculty of Medicine – 10 Seats
- Faculty of Dentistry – 01 Seats
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences – 03 Seats
Also See SASHAKT Scholarship 2022
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Fellowship 2022 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of duly filled-in Application Form: 10th October 2022
- The assessment followed by Personal Interview: 13th October 2022
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Fellowship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have cleared the Post B.Sc (N), Post B.Sc (AHS), Post B.Sc (Nutrition / Clinical Nutrition/ Dietetics)/ Post MS (General Surgery), DNB (General Surgery), MCh Plastic Surgery/ Post MDS, Post MSc (Human Genetics) / Post MSc (Zoology) / Post MD / Post MS (OBGY), DGO, DNB (OBGY)/ MS/ Post MD Anesthesia/ DA/ DNB shall be eligible for Fellowship Program.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Fellowship 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Application along with the Appendices can be downloaded from the University Website ac.in
- The filled-in Application Form along with a Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, payable at Pondicherry should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, SBV Campus, Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry – 607 402 on or before 26th August 2022
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – The Fees have to be paid as Demand Draft in favour of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, payable at Pondicherry.
- Admission will be based on the assessment which will be followed by a personal interview of the shortlisted candidate.
Announcement for Stipend
- A Stipend amount of Rs.75,000/- per month (Consolidated) would be paid for external candidates only.