SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program 2022
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2022 – SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program is initiated, funded, and managed by the State Bank of India as a CSR activity, in partnership with reputed NGOs. Interested applicants can submit their applications through online mode.
This SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program is initiated, funded, and managed by the State Bank of India as a Corporate Social Responsibility activity. Interested applicants can submit their applications in an online mode.
Check out complete details about SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2022 eligibility criteria, application process, apply online, selection procedure, important dates, and more
Also Apply UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
About SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2022
- A 13-Month Program in Rural Development
- The SBI Youth for India Fellowship is offered to India’s brightest young minds as an opportunity to go live and work amongst rural communities to help solve pressing rural development challenges.
- The fellowship attracts young leaders who experience a transformative leadership journey during the fellowship.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: Last week of April 2022
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Nationality: Indian Citizen or a Citizen of Nepal/Bhutan, or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Age: 21 to 32-year-old youth may apply.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree should be completed before the commencement of the program.
Also Apply E kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2022
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Application Form 2022
SBI Youth for India Online Application Form is available Website www.youthforindia.org, and you are requested to submit the completed application form online.
The 3-stage application process of the SBI Youth for India Fellowship is as follows:
Stage-1 (Preliminary Application)
- Applicants can begin the first stage of the application process by sharing a few basic details in the preliminary application form. In this stage, the applicants are required to share their basic details like professional background, academic details, etc.
Stage-2 (Online Assessment)
- Upon the completion of the first stage, the selected applicant will be invited for the Online Assessment Stage, where they will be required to answer in-depth essay questions, which will give us a glimpse into the applicant’s world-views, perceptions, and overall approach towards the fellowship.
Stage-3 (Personality Assessment & Interview.)
- To understand certain attitudinal aspects of the potential applicants, they will be required to take the personality assessment test. Post successful completion of this test, the applicants will be invited for an interaction with the Selection Board. The interviews also act as an avenue to closely interact with like-minded youth, SBI Youth for India Team, NGO stakeholders & our Alumni to understand the fellowship program better.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2022 Selection Procedure
- The selected applicants of Stage -3 will be notified on a rolling basis during the application period via email and/or SMS. On confirmation, applicants will be sent the offer letter, specifying details of the program, fellowship support, and terms and conditions of the fellowship.
- A monthly allowance of 15000 INR for the duration of the program to meet your living expenses.
- A monthly allowance of 1000 INR for the duration of the program to meet your transport expenses.
- A dedicated provision for language support will be provided at the location.
- A readjustment allowance of 50000 INR upon successful & satisfactory completion of the fellowship.
- The cost of 3AC train fare from your residence to the project site location as well as expenses incurred on traveling for training programs shall be covered.
- A health and personal accident insurance policy will also be provided.
- You will be assisted by the local NGO staff to find suitable accommodation with safety in mind.
- The partner NGO will also arrange for necessary support as and when required.
- An SBI Youth for India team member will be available for overall support & guidance.
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field.
- Access to the community through well-established Partner NGOs
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country.
- For more details visit the official website
The State Bank of India is one of the leading public sector banks in India. It has a large network of branches and ATMs across the country. The bank offers a variety of banking services to its customers including savings and current accounts, loans, credit cards, internet banking, and insurance. The bank also offers investment banking services to corporate as well as individuals. Recently, the State Bank of India launched its CSR program, SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2022. The program aims to encourage youth to contribute to nation-building. Interested applicants can submit their applications through online mode.