Samsung India announced Samsung Star Scholar Program 2020-21
Samsung Star Scholarship 2020 – Samsung India has been invited applications for Samsung Star Scholar Programme 2020-21 from students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs) currently pursuing a full-term B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech) course in an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India. Check out important dates, application form, selection, eligibility, scholarship amount for Samsung Star Scholarship 2020.
Samsung Star Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
|Forms are available (appended below) for download||November 20, 2020|
|New Applicants (1st year) admitted in the course in FY 2020-21||January 25, 2021|
|Renewal (Star Scholars of FY 2019-20)||December 20, 2020|
Samsung Star Scholarship Program 2020
- Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Samsung”) is at the forefront of empowering India’s youth with education through technology. But Samsung’s role does not end here. It goes beyond.
- Samsung as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives has instituted the Star Scholar program (“Program”).
- The scholarship Program is applicable for students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs) currently pursuing a full term B.E/B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech) course only in an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
- IIT and NIT may individually be referred to as “Institute” or collectively as “Institutes”.
Samsung Star Scholarship Amount
- Scholarship Applicant(s) are entitled to a maximum scholarship amount of Indian Rupees Two Lakh (Rupees 200,000/-) only per year, towards expenses related to tuition fee, hostel and mess charges.
Also See: JNVST 2021 for Class 9 Admission
Samsung Star Scholarship 2020 Application Form
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the Samsung Star Scholarship 2020-21
Steps to Apply Online
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Samsung India Electronics Private Limited through the URL provided above.
- Step 2: Then read the instructions carefully and download the application form from the official website
- Step 3: Please complete the form clearly and in black or blue ink. All questions must be answered. Do not leave any section blank. If a section does not apply to you, please indicate that it is not applicable (N/A).
- Step 4: Completed applications must be sent as a hard copy as well as through email. Applications should be emailed in .pdf format to star.scholar [AT] samsung.com by the Last Date of January 25, 2021 with all required documents attached.
- Step 5: Additionally original application form and signed receipts of documents should be sent by Speed Post to Samsung Star Scholar, Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Corporate Citizenship (CRO), 20th ~ 24th Floor, Two Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector – 43,, DLF Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002, India.
Eligibility Criteria for Samsung Star Scholarship 2020
|Samsung is offering a scholarship for student(s) graduating from all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.|
|The Scholarship Applicant(s) should be first year students, or last year’s scholarship holders in a full term B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech+M.Tech) course at the Institute.|
List of Institutes | Samsung Star Scholarship 2020
List of IITs
|1||IIT Kharagpur||West Bengal|
|3||IIT Madras||Tamil Nadu|
|4||IIT Kanpur||Uttar Pradesh|
|14||IIT Indore||Madhya Pradesh|
|15||IIT Mandi||Himachal Pradesh|
|16||IIT (BHU) Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh|
|18||IIT Tirupati||Andhra Pradesh|
|19||IIT (ISM) Dhanbad||Jharkhand|
|22||IIT Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir|
List of NITs
|1||National Institute of Technology, Agartala||Tripura|
|2||National Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar||Bihar|
|3||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad||Uttar Pradesh|
|4||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh|
|5||National Institute of Technology, Calicut||Kerala|
|6||National Institute of Technology, Durgapur||West Bengal|
|7||National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur||Himachal Pradesh|
|8||Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur||Rajasthan|
|9||Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar||Punjab|
|10||National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur||Jharkhand|
|11||National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra||Haryana|
|12||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology||Maharashtra|
|13||National Institute of Technology, Raipur||Chhattisgarh|
|14||National Institute of Technology, Rourkela||Odisha|
|15||National Institute of Technology, Silchar||Assam|
|16||National Institute of Technology, Srinagar||Jammu & Kashmir|
|17||S. V. National Institute of Technology, Surat||Gujarat|
|18||National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal||Karnataka|
|19||National Institute of Technology, Trichy||Tamil Nadu|
|20||National Institute of Technology, Tadepalligudem||Andhra Pradesh|
|21||National Institute of Technology, Warangal||Telangana|
|22||National Institute of Technology, (Yupia)||Arunachal Pradesh|
|23||National Institute of Technology Sikkim||Sikkim|
|24||National Institute of Technology||Goa|
|25||National Institute of Technology||Meghalaya|
|26||National Institute of Technology||Nagaland|
|27||National Institute of Technology||Manipur|
|28||National Institute of Technology||Mizoram|
|29||National Institute of Technology||Uttarakhand|
|30||National Institute of Technology||Delhi|
|31||National Institute of Technology, Karaikal||Puducherry|