AICTE Pragati Scholarships Scheme 2022 for Girl students pursuing technical diploma/degree
Pragati Scholarship 2022 – All India Council Technical Education (AICTE) has invited online applications for Pragati Scholarship Schemes for the academic year 2022 from the girls students pursuing technical diploma/degree. Check out complete details of Pragati Scholarship Scheme Application procedure, selection procedure, eligibility, important dates, scholarship amount for Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls Students 2022.
About the Program
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2022 is an initiative for girl students studying in the first year of a technical diploma/degree (2021-22 batch) at an AICTE approved institution. The students who are already availing this scholarship can also apply for renewal of the same. The scholarship scheme aims to empower young girls with knowledge, skills, and self-confidence so that they could contribute to the development process. A total of 5,000 girl students will be awarded up to INR 50,000 per annum for every year and other benefits.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
- Scholarship Closing Date: 30th November 2021
- Last Date for Defect Verification: 15th December 2021
- Last Date for Institute Verification: 15th December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2022
- To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a girl student
- Be pursuing a technical degree/diploma course in the first year or Second year (through lateral entry only) on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the 10+2/equivalent examination
- Have a family income of less than INR 8 lakh per annum
- Note: Up to two girls per family are eligible for this scholarship.
Pragati Scholarship Benefits
- A total of 5,000 girl students are awarded this scholarship every year. The selected students will receive INR 50,000 per annum for every year of study as a lump sum amount towards payment of college fees, purchase of computers, books, stationery, equipment, software, etc. No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
- Applications is called for through National Scholarship Portal www.scholarships.gov.in
- Eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
- Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Step 7: Now, login using OTP and fill the form.
- Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 Selection Criteria
- The selection of the applicant will be carried out solely on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
Also See: Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022