Oxford Said Business School Skoll Scholarship 2018 Notification
Oxford University Skoll Scholarship Programme 2018 – Eligibility, Application Form, Application Date, Scholarship Value, Scholarship Details, Application Procedure and more details.
Skoll Scholarship will offer a fully funded award to incoming MBA students who wish to pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges at the University of Oxford’s Said Business School.
Skoll Scholarship Date 2018
Timelines for the 2018-19 academic years are as follows:
Apply for the Oxford Said MBA during Stages 1 or 2: Apply by January 05th 2018 (at the latest)
MBA final decision from Oxford Said: March 09th 2018 (at the latest)
Skoll Scholarship online application sent to applicants: March 12th, 2018
Skoll Scholarship online application deadline: March 25th, 2018
Skoll Scholarship skype interview decision announced April 09th 2018
Skoll Scholarship Description
The Skoll Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges.
The Scholarship provides funding and exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought-leaders, and investors. Once selected, these students are known as Skoll Skollars.
The Skoll Scholarship provides tuition for entrepreneurs who have set up or have been working in entrepreneurial ventures with a social purpose, and who wish to improve their knowledge of market-oriented practices so they can be more effective in their subsequent social change pursuits.
Skoll Scholarship Value
This award will provide college and course fees. Additional funds are provided as a contribution towards living expenses. The Skoll Scholarship covers full costs of Said Business School tuition and college fees. The Scholarship also covers partial living expenses based on need, up to an additional £8,000.
Level and Area of Studies: Skoll Scholarship will support MBA Program.
Place of Study: At the University of Oxford’s Said Business School, UK.
Oxford University Skoll Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2018
The main requirement of this award is that the applicants must be accepted to the Oxford MBA program, and meet the following criteria:
- Have started or worked in a social venture for 3 years or longer.
- Demonstrate evidence of personal qualities strongly resonating with social entrepreneurship leadership.
- Demonstrate how a business education will help further your career goals.
- Demonstrate evidence of the need for financial support.
Oxford University Application Procedure 2018
To apply for the Skoll Scholarship you first need to apply and be accepted into the Said Business School’s MBA program.
Follow these steps:
- Connect with us to register your interest in the Scholarship and make sure you’re kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the MBA program directly to Said Business School. You’ll need to do this during stages 1 and 2 of the MBA admissions process for the 2018-19 academic years. All the information about the program and relevant deadlines can be found here.
- Tick the “Skoll Scholarship” box when you submit your MBA application! You’ll find this under the “Scholarships” section of the application.
Complete the Skoll Scholarship online application. This consists of a series of short essay questions asking about your experience as an entrepreneur, your social impact, and why you believe you are a strong applicant for the scholarship.
Tags: latest scholarship programme, mba scholarship, online scholarship 2018, oxford university, oxford university scholarship, oxford university skoll scholarship, said business school scholarship, scholars, Scholarship, scholarship details, scholarship form 2018, Scholarship Online, skoll scholar, skoll scholarship, skoll scholarship application form, skoll scholarship application procedure, skoll scholarship for mba courses, skoll scholarship programme, university of oxford