Next Genius Scholarship Program 2020 for Indian High School Students
Next Genius Scholarship 2020 – The Next Genius Foundation has invited application for Next Genius Scholarship Program 2020 from the Indian high school students who wish to pursue their Undergraduate (UG) Education in the United States of America and Europe. Check out the complete details like application form, eligibility, important dates, selection procedure and more on Next Genius Scholarship Program 2020.
About Next Genius Foundation
- The Next Genius Foundation is a registered charitable trust in India with a vision to identify world-changers and connect them with outstanding University scholarships in the United States.
- In working with these students – beginning in high school, through college, and onto their careers – we hope to establish a community of future leaders who will leave a strong impact on society.
- In the last 5 years, Next Genius partner colleges have awarded scholarships worth $20 million, helping 92 students to pursue their undergraduate education in the US. In 2020-21, together, we hope to award over 100 scholarships to students from India.
Also See: Ian Parry Scholarship 2020
- In 2020-21, we hope to award over USD 10 million worth of study abroad scholarships to more than 100 students. Our scholars are guaranteed both admission as well as funds towards their college tuition.
- This scholarship covers four years of education in a subject of their choice at one of the following colleges:
- Beloit College; Northwestern University – Q; Drew University; Syracuse University; Ithaca College; Texas Christian University; Juniata College; The University of the South; Knox College; Union College; Lynn University; Washington College; Millsaps College; Wheaton College – M; Muhlenberg College
Next Genius Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application:||May to October, 2020|
|Online Assessment:||May to October, 2020|
|College Selection:||26th October 2020|
|College Application:||14th December 2020|
|Interview in Mumbai:||23rd-24th January 2021|
Also See: NEST Junior Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Next Genius Scholarship 2020
- High School Seniors: High School Seniors Currently in Grade 12 (or gap year)
- Citizenship: Citizenship Indian citizen,
- Indian citizens living abroad, OCI Card Holders
- Foreign nationals living/studying in India
- Critical Thinking Ability: Strong creative problem-solving skills, both in academic and non-academic settings
- Soft Skills: Strong team playing and communication skills. Positive attitude, charisma & leadership skill
- Personal Vision: Strong desire to study abroad at one of our partner colleges. Desire to be an active member of the Next Genius community and give back to society
- Need Aware: Ability to pay for living costs at college for a duration of 4 years (up to INR 10 Lac per year towards housing, food, insurance, flights, books)
- College Fit: Students who create their college list based on “fit” tend to gain more success in the application process. We highly encourage you to learn more about the colleges and scholarships and identify the colleges that fit your aspirations and profile the best
Next Genius Scholarship Application Form 2020
- Applicants can apply online through official website https://www.next-genius.com/apply
- Pay registration fees of Rs. 300/- and submit.
- College Selection: Shortlisted students are provided with detailed information about the various scholarships and are invited to identify college(s) of their preference.
- College Application: Applicants submit a complete college application to a college of their choice.
- Interview & Awards in Mumbai: Applicants are invited to Mumbai for a personal interview. Scholarships are awarded in a public award ceremony.
- Scholarship Acceptance & Enrollment: Scholarship winners have till May 1, 2021 to confirm their acceptance. Next Genius Scholarships are Non-binding.