23rd NEST Junior Scholarship Test 2020
NEST Junior Scholarship 2020 – Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (Junior) applications has been invited from Indian students of all schools / colleges of Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th (Science Stream only) and Diploma Engineering (1st and 2nd Year) for the award of several scholarships worth Rs.25000/- to Rs.50,000/- each.
Registrations are open now for NEST-JUNIOR SCHOLARSHIPS for class 09th, 10th, 11th, 12th (Sci.) & Diploma Engineering (1st and 2nd Year). Last date to apply is 30th June 2020 and date of exam is 26th July 2020. Check out the complete details of NEST Junior Scholarships 2020 application process, eligibility, dates, scholarship amount, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
Check out more Entrance Exams
NEST Junior Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
Last Date to Apply extended
30th June 2020
Date of Exam
26th July 2020 (Sunday)
Amount of Scholarship
- NEST-JUNIOR-I Category: 35,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (with Rs. 75,000/- to Rank #1)
- NEST-JUNIOR-II Category: 40,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (with Rs.1 lakh to Rank #1)
*In a Category / Group of Minimum 1000+ applicants all over India. Thereafter, there is at least one scholarship in every 200 applicants on average.
NEST Junior Scholarship 2020 Application Process
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the NEST Junior Scholarships 2020.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of NEST through the URL http://www.nest.net.in/
- Step 2: Click on the Application Form link and Select ‘Apply Online’ in the drop down list
- Step 3: Read the instructions carefully and Click Proceed for Registration button available in the bottom of the page.
- Step 4: Fill the required fields to complete your Registration
- Step 1: Go to the link below to Download the Application Form
- Step 2: Fill up the application form correctly and paste your latest photograph in the space provided on it.
- Step 3: Send your filled up application form attached with a DD in favour of SEMCI INDIA payable at MUMBAI at the following address SEMCI INDIA, B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai-400008.
- NEST-I: 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only). Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs.100/- and Rs. 200/-
- NEST-II: 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only). Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 200/-.
Eligibility Criteria for NEST Junior Scholarship 2020
Only those students, who are currently studying in Class IX, X, XI & XII (Science) and 1st and 2nd Year of Diploma Engineering are eligible to apply for NEST Junior Scholarship Test 2020.
- NEST-JR I: Students whose appearing/ Passing out class 9th/ 10th in 2020.
- NEST-JR II: Students whose appearing/ Passing out class 11th/ 12th in 2020
- Medium of Test: The medium of test is Simply English Language
- Certificate: Certificate of Appreciation shall be awarded to all applicants who score aggregate of 40% and above of all the sections put together in the test.
Check out ICMR JRF 2020
Syllabus for NEST Junior Scholarship 2020
- General based on class 8th & 9th books as prescribed by the NCERT of India. However, it may also include questions based on class 6th & 7th.
- Generally based on SSC and HSC books as prescribed by the CBSE, ICSE and other State Boards in India. However, the main focus will be on class 10th and 11th books.
NEST Junior Scholarship 2020 Exam Pattern
No. of Questions
NEST-I: Physics & Chemistry (or) NEST-II: Technical Aptitude – Choose any one Group A/B/C/D
Mathematics or Biology
Verbal Aptitude (English Language)
Logical Thinking (Reasoning) & General Knowledge
All sections/subjects in 2 hours
NEST Junior Scholarship 2020 Test Centres
|In all State Capitals and other major cities of India as given are:|
|Dehradun||Delhi & NCR||Dhanbad|
|Mangalore||Meerut||Mumbai and Suburbs|