NEST Junior Scholarship Test 2022
NEST Junior Scholarship 2022 – Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (Junior) applications has been invited from Indian students of all schools / colleges of Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th (Science Stream only) and Diploma Engineering (1st and 2nd Year) for the award of several scholarships worth Rs.25000/- to Rs.50,000/- each.
Registrations are open now for NEST-JUNIOR SCHOLARSHIPS for class 09th, 10th, 11th, 12th (Sci.) & Diploma Engineering (1st and 2nd Year). Check out the complete details of NEST Junior Scholarships 2022 application process, eligibility, dates, scholarship amount, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
Check out more Entrance Exams
NEST Junior Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Availability||Available From 1st April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form (With Late Fee) (All Expected Dates)|
|With a Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||April & May 2022|
|With a Late Fee of Rs. 200/-||June 2022|
|Date of Admit Card||20th July 2022|
|Exam Date||28th July 2022|
|Scholarship Result||5th Sep 2022|
Amount of Scholarship
- NEST-JUNIOR-I Category: 35,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (with Rs. 75,000/- to Rank #1)
- NEST-JUNIOR-II Category: 40,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (with Rs.1 lakh to Rank #1)
*In a Category / Group of Minimum 1000+ applicants all over India. Thereafter, there is at least one scholarship in every 200 applicants on average.
Also See: Sardar Patel Scholarship 2022
NEST Junior Scholarship 2022 Application Process
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the NEST Junior Scholarships 2022.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of NEST through the URL http://www.nest.net.in/
- Step 2: Click on the Application Form link and Select ‘Apply Online’ in the drop down list
- Step 3: Read the instructions carefully and Click Proceed for Registration button available in the bottom of the page.
- Step 4: Fill the required fields to complete your Registration
- Step 1: Go to the link below to Download the Application Form
- Step 2: Fill up the application form correctly and paste your latest photograph in the space provided on it.
- Step 3: Send your filled up application form attached with a DD in favour of SEMCI INDIA payable at MUMBAI at the following address SEMCI INDIA, B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai-400008.
- NEST-I: 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only). Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs.100/- and Rs. 200/-
- NEST-II: 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only). Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 200/-.
Eligibility Criteria for NEST Junior Scholarship 2022
Only those students, who are currently studying in Class IX, X, XI & XII (Science) and 1st and 2nd Year of Diploma Engineering are eligible to apply for NEST Junior Scholarship Test 2021.
- NEST-JR I: Students whose appearing/ Passing out class 9th/ 10th in 2021.
- NEST-JR II: Students whose appearing/ Passing out class 11th/ 12th in 2021
- Medium of Test: The medium of test is Simply English Language
- Certificate: Certificate of Appreciation shall be awarded to all applicants who score aggregate of 40% and above of all the sections put together in the test.
Check out ICMR JRF 2022
Syllabus for NEST Junior Scholarship 2022
- General based on class 8th & 9th books as prescribed by the NCERT of India. However, it may also include questions based on class 6th & 7th.
- Generally based on SSC and HSC books as prescribed by the CBSE, ICSE and other State Boards in India. However, the main focus will be on class 10th and 11th books.
NEST Junior Scholarship 2022 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|I||NEST-I: Physics & Chemistry (or) NEST-II: Technical Aptitude – Choose any one Group A/B/C/D||50||50|
|II||Mathematics or Biology||50||50|
|III||Verbal Aptitude (English Language)||50||50|
|IV||Logical Thinking (Reasoning) & General Knowledge||50||50|
|Total||All sections/subjects in 2 hours||200||200|
NEST Junior Scholarship 2022 Test Centres
|In all State Capitals and other major cities of India as given are:|
|Dehradun||Delhi & NCR||Dhanbad|
|Mangalore||Meerut||Mumbai and Suburbs|