National Scholarship Exam Portal 2020 for School to Post Graduation Level Students
National Scholarship Exam Portal 2020 – National Scholarship Exam Portal has invited application for the scholarship program for the students from School to Post Graduation Level. Check out complete details of National Scholarship Exam 2020 eligibility, application procedure, important dates, selection procedure, amount, syllabus for National Scholarship Exam Portal 2020.
राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति परीक्षा पोर्टल ने स्कूल से लेकर पोस्ट ग्रेजुएशन स्तर तक के छात्रों के लिए छात्रवृत्ति कार्यक्रम के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किया है। राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति परीक्षा पोर्टल 2020 के लिए राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति परीक्षा 2020 पात्रता, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, चयन प्रक्रिया, राशि, पाठ्यक्रम का पूरा विवरण देखें।
National Scholarship Exam Portal 2020
- Though India has been one of the fastest growing economies around the world, still around more than 60% of Indian families suffer from economic crisis.
- Students belonging to these economically weaker sections of the society are forced to let go of their dream education, as they are unable to cope up with the sky high fees of renowned institutions.
- The objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who are meritorious, so that their day-to-day expenses are met while pursuing higher studies.
Also See: NEST Junior Scholarship 2020
|Organization||National Scholarship Exam Portal|
|Scholarship Name||NSEP 2020 National Scholarship Exam|
|Applicable For||Students from School to Post Graduation Level|
|Applicable State/UT||All India|
National Scholarship Exam Portal 2020 Important Dates
|Registration Opens||15th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||15 August 2020|
|Date of Exam||15th January 2021|
|Results Date||30th January 2021|
|Scholarship Distribution starts from||10th February 2021|
National Scholarship Exam Portal 2020 Application Procedure
Just follow the below steps to apply for NSEP 2020 National Scholarship Exam.
- Step 1: Visit the official website and Click on Apply Now button
- Step 3: You will receive OTP and Application ID through SMS
- Step 4: Use OTP for verification
- Step 5: Fill registration form with details
- Step 6: After submission, payment page will display
- Step 7: Pay by Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, PayTM, UPI and major Wallet
- Step 8: You can login now with Application ID and Password
Also See: Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria for National Scholarship Exam Portal 2020
|Students appearing for the exam are categorized into three groups as per their qualifying education|
|Academic||All 10th to 12th class appearing and passed students|
|Academic||Graduation and any Diploma Course students|
|Post Graduation Level|
|Academic||Post Graduation students|
- National Scholarship exam will be conducted in both English and Hindi language.
- National Scholarship Exam will be a completely online-based exam without any offline mode available for the ease and comfort of the students appearing for the exam.
- Students should remember that this exam is time bound like all the other exams and they are supposed to finish the exam within the time limit.
Also See: NSTSE 2021 Exam Date
- Cash prizes up to Rs 1,00,000/- will be awarded annually that can be utilized for higher studies.
- Scholarship Amount will be transferred directly to the bank account provided by the student during application
- Exam will be conducted online so you are needed to appear for the exam from your home on a laptop or a mobile phone.
- Exploring talents, identifying exceptional qualities and creating promising youth for the FUTURE INDIA
- Participation Certificate will be given to all the students participating in the National Scholarship Exam Portal.
|Marks||Level A||Level B||Level C|
NSE Scholarship Syllabus & Marks
|General Science & Technology||(10)|