LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 for Economically Weaker Students
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2020 – LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation has invited applications for Golden Jubilee Scholarships from students belonging to Economically Weaker Families for pursuing higher studies in Medicine, Engineering, and Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field. Check more details on LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2020 such as application process, eligibility criteria, fees, dates for LIC Scholarship 2020.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2020 Important Dates
|Last date for submitting online the application is||31st December 2020|
Overview of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
|Belonging to the Economically Weaker Families for Pursuing Higher Studies|
|Name of Scheme||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|Govern By||Life Insurance Company|
|Department Name||LIC India|
|Profit To||All EWS Students|
|Main Objective||To give Financial Help|
- Scholarship shall be provided for the entire duration of the course for Regular Scholars and for two years for Special Girl Scholar, subject to the applicant fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions.
Rate of Scholarship
- An amount of Rs. 10,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected applicant which is payable in ten monthly installments of Rs. 1,000/- each.
- The Scholarship amount will be transferred to the Bank Account of the selected scholar through NEFT. Therefore in case the applicant is selected for scholarship, the Bank Account details and IFSC code are compulsory.
Also See: Samsung Star Scholarship 2020
Conditions for Scholarship
- Scholarship shall be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final exam and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2020
Students who have passed Class XII exam or its equivalent in the Academic Year and are interested to pursue higher education in the field of
- Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses.
- Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
i) above Applicants who have passed Class XII exam or equivalent in the Academic year 2015-16 with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade and annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
ii) above The basic educational qualification is relaxed to Class X or equivalent with at least 60% marks in the Academic year 2015-16 subject to income ceiling of parents/guardians.
Also See Central Sector Scholarship 2020
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2020 Application Process
The willing and eligible applicants can apply online for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship at the LIC official website https://www.licindia.in/
- Mode of applying only online applications are to be submitted through the given link. Once an online application is submitted, the applicant will get acknowledgement at the email ID provided by him in his online application.
- Further correspondence will be made by the Divisional Office which is mentioned in the acknowledgement mail.
- The applicant should ensure to submit his correct email id and contact number for communication at a later date, if required. Bank Account details and IFSC code are not compulsory at this stage.
- At present our Divisional Offices are processing the online applications received from the applicants. The students will be contacted if they are shortlisted. Last date for submission of applications is 31st December 2020.
- The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker families so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education and thus enhance their employability.
- The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a government or private college/university
- It will also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial.