Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2022 for PhD Study in India
Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2022 – Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund (JNMF) has been invited applications from postgraduate applicants for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2022. This scholarship aims to support the Study of PhD in India from Indian nationals and nationals of other Asian countries. Interested applicants can check out complete details for Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2022 like application form, eligibility, dates, etc on below this page.
Categories of Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2022
The scholarships are available for Ph.D. study in India to the following categories of students:
- Indian Nationals
- Nationals of other Asian countries
Also See: NEST Junior Scholarship
Areas of Specialization/Subject
Applicant may apply for scholarship in any one of the following areas of specialisation:
- Indian History and Civilization
- Comparative Studies in Religion & Culture
- Ecology & Environment
Duration of Scholarship
- The Fellowship would be availed for a duration of up to 2 years
Also See: Sardar Patel Scholarship 2022
Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2022 Award
- Maintenance allowance including Tuition fee – Rs.18,000 per month
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India, purchase of books, stationery, etc. – Rs.15,000 per annum
Eligibility Criteria for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2022
At the time of making the application for scholarship, a applicant must:
- Hold a FIRST Class Post-graduate degree with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in both graduate and post graduate level.
- Already be registered/admitted for Ph.D. degree with a recognized University/Institution in India. Those who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application, are not eligible to apply.
- Not be above 35 years of age.
- Be a full-time Ph.D. Scholar.
Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- Application Form can downloaded from website http://jnmf.in/sform.html
- Completed application form together with all the necessary enclosures should reach Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011 on or before 31st
- The applicants are advised to send their applications as soon as possible. The Fund will not be responsible for any postal delays in reaching the application by the due date.
- A passport size photograph of the applicant to be pasted on the form.
- A synopsis of the proposed project as per the attached format.
- Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report/recommendations.
- Postal Order/Demand Draft for Rs.100/-
- D registration certificate.
Also See: DK Bhave Scholarship
Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Committee’s decision to call a applicant for an interview or select a applicant for scholarship will be final and no representation in this regard will be entertained.