International Merit Scholarships 2016 at Iowa State University USA
Iowa State University, USA has invited applications for International Merit Scholarships 2016 for students pursuing their undergraduate studies at the university for 2016 session.
Iowa State is committed to enrolling a diverse and talented student population. The International Merit Scholarship is awarded to students who have demonstrated strong academic achievement, and outstanding talent or achievements in one or more of the following areas: math and sciences, the arts, extracurricular activities, community service, leadership, innovation, or entrepreneurship.
There are 2 international merit scholarship levels. Freshmen and transfer applicants are eligible for both levels of awards.
- Gold: $8,000/year (renewable).
- Cardinal: $4,000/year (renewable).
Applicant must be an incoming international freshmen applicants and international transfer applicants with fewer than 66 transferrable semester credits.
Applicant must have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) comparable to a minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0 (B).
SAT score is not required, but if submitted, it will be considered.
How to Apply?
Applicant must submit the undergraduate application for admission and all required transcripts, financial documents, and examination Results before applying for the International Merit Scholarship, as the applicant’s application file is reviewed as part of the scholarship consideration.
Once the applicant has submitted the application for admission, he/she may then complete the International Merit Scholarship application form.
- A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) comparable to a minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0 (B).
- The SAT is not required, but if submitted, it will be considered.
- A resume or CV listing your achievements.
- One letter of recommendation.
- A 500-word essay. You may write something that will help the committee get to know you better and tell us why you deserve the award, or you may answer one of the questions provided on the scholarship application form.
- Applicants must be international students and must have completed an international application for admission.
- Fall: Tuesday, March 01, 2016
- Spring: Saturday, October 01, 2016
Tags: Fellowship, international merit scholarships, international scholars, international scholarships, iowa state university, iowa state university scholarship, merit scholarship, scholar, Scholarship, scholarship application form, scholarship in iowa state university, scholarships for international students, scholarships in usa, scholarships program, Undergraduate Scholarships, usa scholarships, usa university scholarship