Young Achiever Scholarship 2020 for Internshala Online Training Program
Internshala Training Young Achiever Scholarship 2020 – In view of the extended lockdown, Internshala has announced that it would provide free access to its online training programs to academically bright students from the economically weaker sections. Interested applicants will be able to submit their application form till 15th May 2020. Check out the complete details of Internshala Young Achiever Scholarship 2020, dates, eligibility, application form and more on below this post.
Internshala Young Achiever Scholarship
- Internshala announces free access to its online training programs for academically bright students from the economically weaker sections.
- In view of the extended lockdown, Internshala has announced that it would provide free access to its online training programs to academically bright students from the economically weaker sections.
Also See: Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2020
|As of now a student can choose from following online training programs available on Internshala Trainings|
|Programming with Python||Core Java|
|Web Development||Digital Marketing|
|Ethical Hacking||Beginner’s Trading Certificate|
|Android App Development||AutoCAD|
|Creative Writing||Data Science|
|French Language||Machine Learning (excluding specialization)|
|Programming with C & C++||Angular|
|Financial Modeling & Valuation||Business Communication Skills|
Young Achiever Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
- Last date of Submission of Application Form: 15th May 2020
Also See: DK Bhave Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria – Who is Eligible?
- Any student currently enrolled in a recognized school or college (public or private) including distance learning programs.
- Whose annual family income is less than INR 240,000/- per year.
- The graduates who have completed studies or working professionals or a student who has already been given free access to training from Internshala under some other initiative is not eligible.
Internshala Training Young Achiever Scholarship Application Form 2020
The eligible students should follow the below process:
- Step 1: Sign up for training program of your choice from the above list but do NOT make payment. Use your college email id to sign up if you have one. If not, a personal email id is OK too.
- Step 2: Reply to the sign-up email you receive with the following details
- ** A picture of you holding your school/college photo ID in a way that your face in the picture and the details in the card, including your picture in it, are clearly visible.
- Step 3: Once we verify the details provided by you, we will grant you free access to the training program and inform you over email.
- Note: Due to high email and call volumes due to Covid-19, it will take us minimum 4 days to process your free access. Please be patient and kindly do not follow up. If you receive any payment reminder email or SMS from us in between, please ignore them.
Also See: Government Jobs 2020