Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation announces Inlaks Scholarship 2022
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship – Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation has invited applications for Inlaks Scholarships 2022 for bright young Indian students to read at top rated American, European and UK institutions for a full-time Masters, M.Phil or a Doctorate program. Applications can be submitted through an online portal till 15th March 2022.
Also Apply AIEESE 2022 Notification
The Foundation gives scholarships in a variety of subjects but DOES NOT fund the following courses:
- Business and Finance
- Computer Science
- Fashion Design
- Film and Film Animation**
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Indian Studies without Contemporary Relevance
- Management Studies (i.e. MBA)
- Medicine, Dentistry, and related therapies
- Public Health
Also Apply Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2022
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship Dates 2022
- Applications Open: 15th February, 2022
- Applications Close: 30th March, 2022
Scholarship Reward Amount
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees, adequate living expenses and one-way travel allowance and health allowance.
- The maximum funding given by the Foundation is USD 100,000. If the total funding required (tuition + living allowance) exceeds USD 100,000, applicants must show evidence that they have the ability to cover the additional requirement needed at the time of making the online application.
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarships are open to all Indian citizens who have been continuously resident in India at least six months prior to the time of application.
- Applicants who are Indian citizens and hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution abroad that meets our academic standards must have resided continuously, been employed, or have been studying in India for at least two years prior to the time of application.
- Applicants having a postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s or PhD) from an institution abroad are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have already begun their postgraduate education at an institution abroad are not eligible to apply.
- It is essential to have prior admission to the institution and course chosen at the time of the application. The Foundation will not consider applicants without evidence of admission.
- Applicants who have an English language certification as a conditional part of their offer letter need to attain that certification before applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants who have received a deferred offer of admission must have a valid offer for the academic year 2022-23 to be eligible for the 2022 scholarships.
- Applicants can be a maximum of 30 years of age in the year of application. Those born on or after 1st January 1992 are eligible to apply for the 2022 scholarships.
- For Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Fine Arts, Architecture and related subjects, applicants must have a minimum academic grade of 65%, CGPA 6.8, or GPA 2.6 from a recognized university/institution.
- For Mathematics, Sciences, Environment and related subjects, applicants must have a minimum academic grade of 70%, CGPA 7.2, or GPA 2.8 from a recognized university/institution.
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship Application Process 2022
- Application for the scholarship must be made online.
- Applicant must have a valid passport to apply.
- Only one submission per applicant will be accepted.
- The online portal will not accept applications that do not meet the academic and financial eligibility criteria as given above.
- Two letters of reference are mandatory and one must be from an academic referee; applicants must provide official email addresses for both referees.
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship Selection Process
- An independent Inlaks Selection Committee is appointed to select successful applications for scholarships.
- Applicants are judged on not only their past and present achievements but also on their future potential. Applicants applying for scholarships in art and design (fine/performing arts) will be judged primarily on the basis of their portfolios.
- The selection process consists in three stages: (1) review of eligible applications, (2) preliminary interviews with applicants chosen from this review and, (3) a final interview with those who succeed in the preliminary round.
- Applicants who do not receive any communication from the Foundation by mid-May must assume that their applications have not been successful.
For more details and how to apply online, please visit the official website