Summer Fellowship Programme 2018 in IIT Madras
IIT Madras Summer Fellowship Programme of 2 months with stipend is designed to enhance awareness and interest in high-quality academic research among young Engineering, Management, Sciences and Humanities students through a goal oriented summer mini-project undertaken at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: February 28th 2018 at 05.00 pm.
IIT Madras Summer Fellowship Eligibility Criteria 2018
Applicants pursuing 3rd year of B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg) / Integrated M.E. / M.Tech. programme, 1st year of ME / M.Tech / M.Sc. / M.A, MBA with the outstanding academic background in terms of high ranks in university examinations are encouraged to apply, highlighting their academic performance and achievement including papers presented at seminars, projects executed, design contests participated, score/rank in Mathematics Olympiad and any other awards/distinctions obtained.
IIT students are not eligible to apply.
Period of the Project: Duration of the programme may commence from May 16th 2018 to July 15th 2018. (Schedule may be flexible to suit student’s convenience.)
Stipend: A sum of Rs.6000/- per month will be given as a stipend for a maximum period of 2 months.
Participating Departments: Aerospace Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Bio Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Engineering Design, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management Studies.
IITM Summer Fellowship Application Form 2018
Admission to Summer Fellowship Program 2018 at IIT Madras must be applied through online ONLY.
Sign up / Register using http://sfp.iitm.ac.in/user
- login name shoud not contain empty space.
- please avoid “hotmail id” while providing valid email address for registering.
- Activate your account by following the link sent to your registered email.
Enter your Profile information using “Edit Basic Profile” link
- Edit Basic Profile menu contains 7 submenu (Programe type / Basic / Personal / HSC / UG / PG / Additional qualifiying exam )
- Click on each menu and fill the related information
- You can edit info until Applying to department (once you have submited the application to department using “Apply to Department” menu you cannot edit Basic Profile)
Use Apply to Department link to fill in the application (you can submit only one Application per user)
- In this menu Select the Department which you want to apply.
- In each department three choice will be listed, you can select your preference through this option
- You must type 5 line project proposal based on your Area of interest, that is easy to identify you by faculty
Uploading Soft Copy of your certificate
(you can reduce size of the file by Microsoft Picture Manager selecting “Edit Picture” and “Document option”)
- Compulsory to upload bonafide certificate for all students
- UG Regular Students can upload (1 to 4/5/6 th semester mark sheet)
- UG Lateral Entry Students can upload ( 3 to 4/5/6 th semester mark sheet)
- PG Students can upload ( UG Consolidate / UG individual 8 sem. / PG 1/2 th. Semester mark sheet)
- SC/ST students should upload Category Certificate
- Students can also upload Detail Proposal if need.
Download Application (There is no need to send hard copy to IIT Madras)
- Generate a pdf file and keep it for your reference
Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: February 28th 2018 at 05.00 pm
More details for IIT Madras Summer Fellowship Programme 2018 visit www.sfp.iitm.ac.in
Tags: Fellowship, fellowship in india, Fellowship Program in IIT Madras, fellowship programme, fellowships, iit madras, IIT Madras Fellowship, IIT Madras Fellowship Program, iit madras summer fellowship programme, madras fellowship program, Scholarship Program, scholarships, scholarships in india, Summer Fellowship Programme