Scholarship for Madhyamik Pass Students 2017 | Madhyamik Scholarship 2017 | Scholarship in West Bengal 2017
West Bengal – Applications for Hindi Scholarships are invited from the students of West Bengal, who passed in 2017 the Madhyamik, the Higher Secondary or the Degree (Pass or Honours) Examination or their equivalent exam of the other recognized examining bodies including Voluntary Hindi Organizations and got themselves admitted in the same year in the next higher course with Hindi as one of its subjects.
Applicants of B.Ed./B.T. Course, where both the contents and methods of teaching Hindi are studied, will be eligible to apply for the Scholarship. Ph.D. or M.Phil or M.Litt applicants of Hindi Language or Literature are also eligible to apply if they have registered in such studies in 2017.
Hindi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The Student should belong to a non-Hindi speaking State and be ordinarily residing in West Bengal.
- His /Her mother-tongue should not be Hindi.
- Applicants who belong to non-Hindi speaking States but have been residing for any purpose in a Hindi speaking State will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
- Applicants who wish to pursue their studies through Correspondence Course or who are preparing for an examination privately will not be eligible.
- Applicants who are preparing for two Courses simultaneously will not be eligible unless Hindi is one of the subjects of study in both those Courses.
- Only those applicants will be eligible, who have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt.
- Applicants of Voluntary Hindi Organizations and other applicants must submit the applications THROUGH PARENT BODY/SCHOOL/COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY with individual accounts details (Name of the bank, Account No, IFSC code, Mobile No.).
- Applicants should secure at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants in employment, whether full or part-time, or whether in a private Organization or a Govt. The organization, will not be eligible unless they are sponsored by the concerned State Govt./Union Territory Administration and provided they execute a Bond with such State Govt. /Union Territory Administration, if so required by them (State/UT).
- This Scholarship is combinable with other Scholarships as the incentive to study Hindi.
Madhyamik Scholarship 2017 Application Form
Prescribed application forms may be obtained (till 07 days prior to the submission deadline noted below) either by hand from the Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education Directorate, West Bengal, Bikash Bhavan, North Block, 9th Floor, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091, between 12.00 noon to 04.00 p.m. on any working day on production of the original Mark Sheet or by sending a self-addressed and stamped (Rs.5/-) envelope with attested photocopy of Mark Sheet to the above address.
Completed application forms will be received upto December 30th, 2017 between 12.00 noon and 04.00 pm on all working days in the above office.
Forms received after December 30th, 2017 will be summarily rejected.
Hindi Scholarship 2017 Dates | Madhyamik Scholarship Application Date
Completed application forms will be received upto December 30th 2017 between 12.00 noon and 04.00 pm on all working days in the above office.
Forms received after December 30th 2017 will be summarily rejected.
Tags: hindi scholarship 2017, hindi scholarship scheme 2017, india scholarship, madhyamik scholarship 2017, madhyamik scholarship for west bengal students, scholarship after madhyamik exam, scholarship application form 2017, scholarship for madhyamik pass students 2017, scholarship in india, scholarship in west bengal, Scholarship Programs, scholarship west bengal undergraduate students, scholarships 2017, west bengal scholarships