Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2017 Eligibility, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Important Dates and more details
Gaurav Foundation invited applications for Merit Scholarship 2017 is a non refundable merit-based scholarship programme and has been announced for students to want to pursue their studies in India and abroad.
The scholarship is a unique mentoring programme designed for the awardees for nurturing and assisting them in achieving their desired goals. Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship are offered for studies at the postgraduate level.
Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Should be an Annual Member/Special Applicant of Gaurav Foundation.
Should be an Indian and must not hold any other Country’s Passport.
Minimum Age: 17 years and Max Age 35 years.
Minimum 60% in all Exams (since school days).
Must have completed 12th Class.
Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship 2017 Selection Process
Application are processed based on the below given requirements.
(a) Active /Valid Annual Member or Special Applicant of Gaurav Foundation; (b) Filled Application Form; (c) Family Income (Varies from Applicant to Applicant); (d) Previous Educational History with Minimum 60% Marks; (e) Documents Listed on the Main Form; (f) Current/Proposed College & Fees Structure; (g) Academic References (Teaching Staff); and (h) Verification & Other Procedures.
Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship 2017 – How to Apply?
Obtain Scholarship Form visit website www.gauravfoundation.org/scholarship.html and Check Request Form Section for More Details.
- Download Request Form, Take a DD. Send them through Courier/Speed Post.
- The Application Form will be sent through E-Mail.
- Print & Fill the Application Form completely and attach necessary documents and send by courier.
- Our Team evaluates the Application & Documents.
- Panels make the decision to Approve or Reject the Application.
- Committee decides how much Scholarship Grant to approve.
- Results will be posted on the Website.
- Approved Applicant’s Grant Cheque/DD are prepared and dispatched to the Concern College. Take a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.1500/- in favour of “GAURAV FOUNDATION” payable at Chennai.
Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship 2017 Important Dates
Last date to Submit the Main Application Form with Documents: November 20th 2017
Tags: apply scholarship, gaurav foundation, gaurav foundation merit scholarship, gaurav foundation merit scholarship 2017, india scholarship, latest scholarship programs, latest scholarships 2017, merit scholarship, merit scholarship 2016, merit scholarship 2017, online scholarship, scholars, scholarship form 2017, scholarship in india, Scholarship India, Scholarship Online, scholarship programme, scholarship study, scholarships, study scholarship