FAEA Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduate Studies
FAEA Scholarship 2022 – Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) has been invited to apply for scholarships for the year 2022 to pursue undergraduate studies in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Engineering and other technical and professional disciplines at any university/ institution/ college in India. Check out the complete details of the application form, important dates, eligibility, rewards, etc for FAEA Scholarship 2022.
Also See: Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship
FAEA Scholarship 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last date to submit the completed application form||2nd week of July 2022|
Scope of Scholarship
- FAEA, on the selection of students for the FAEA scholarship, provides financial aid for the completion of undergraduate courses which includes tuition fees, maintenance allowance or hostel/mess charges, and other allowances to cover travel, clothing, and book purchases as per our norms.
- The continuance of scholarship and amount of scholarship is, however, subject to good academic performance and availability of funds.
Also See: Ian Parry Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for FAEA Scholarship 2022
- Students who have passed Class XII from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in India or 1st-year undergraduate students on roll.
- Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged sections (SC/ST/BPL category).
- Further, we have some special scholarships for Girls Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged sections in the BPL category from Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu
- In addition, we have some need cum merit-based financial grants for General Category students, especially for those students who have obtained above 90% marks in their Higher Secondary Exam and/or have been able to get admission in the first-rate Institutions of Excellence in the country.
- The final selection will, however, be subject to the student securing certain minimum scores in Class XII examinations and interview results.
- These are determined by FAEA to ensure compliance with budgetary guidelines. Final awards are based entirely on the discretion of the FAEA and may cover the full cost of proposed study plans for up to five years.
FAEA Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- Eligible applicants can apply online through the official website http://www.faeaindia.org
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website
- After filling the application form online successfully, you will be allotted 8 digit auto-generated “Confirmation Code” which should be kept note of for future correspondence with FAEA.
- An incomplete application or application submitted after the last date shall not be considered.
- After filling the application form online successfully, you will be allotted a 9-digit auto-generated “Confirmation Code” which should be kept note of for future correspondence with FAEA.
- Please do NOT send any document/certificate at this stage of applying. If you are shortlisted in the preliminary round of selection you will be advised to appear for an interview and bring along with the original documents. Failure to attend the interview and to present the original documents will result in disqualification for the award of the scholarship.
- An incomplete application form shall not be considered.
- In case you require any clarification regarding the online application, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that no other form of communication will be entertained including telephone calls, conventional mail, fax, etc.
Also See: NEST Junior Scholarship 2022