Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship 2020 for the Undergraduate or Diploma Program
Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship 2020 – The Department of Education, CTA is happy to announce “The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship” of the year 2020. This scholarship is fully funded and administered by The Office of Gadhen Phodrang. Check out important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure for Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship Program 2020.
Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
|Application Deadline||31st July 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship 2020
- To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be pursuing an undergraduate degree program
- Have consistently performed well in academics but couldn’t score well in the exam (Recommendation from school required), OR
- Be responsible, sincere, honest and bearing good moral conduct (Recommendation from school required), OR
- Be an orphan, semi-orphan or belong to destitute family (Recommendation from Tibetan Settlement Office required)
The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship 2020 Application Procedure
Eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Application for UG/Diploma Scholarship’ and fill in all required details.
- Step 3: Download Form A and Form B and fill the necessary details.
- Step 4: Upload all required documents in the application.
- Step 5: Submit the application
Documents required to be submitted
- Completed Form A and Form B
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Best Boy/Girl certificate, if applicable
- NSTSE 2021 Exam Date
- NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2020
- AUT Doctoral Scholarship 2020
- FAEA Scholarship 2020
- Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test 2020
- Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2020
- Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2020
- ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Next Genius Scholarship 2020
- Ian Parry Scholarship 2020