International Scholarships 2017 at Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University, Australia has invited applications for CBS Innovation International Scholarship 2017 to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of Business Information Systems / Technology as full-time students at Curtin Business School.
A total value of $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester.
Maximum number awarded: 5
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship:
- An International student and hold a valid student visa.
- Must have received a confirmation of enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017.
How to Apply?
Applicants can download the application form from http://scholarships.curtin.edu.au
Applications must be submitted in any one of the following ways:
In Person: Curtin University, Scholarships Office Building 101, Level 1 Kent street, Bentley Wa.
By Post: Curtin University, Scholarships office building 101, Level 1, Curtin University GPO Box U1987, Perth Wa 6845.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of chosen course of study.
- Responses to questions in application.
- Academic merit.
- Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate business school degree at Curtin University in 2017.
Application deadline: November 18th 2016, Friday
Tags: apply scholarship, australia scholarship, curtin university australia, fellowships, international scholarships, merit scholarship, scholars, Scholarship, scholarship application form, scholarship form, scholarship in australia, Scholarship Program, scholarship programs 2016, scholarship programs 2017, scholarship study, scholarships, scholarships in australia, Study Abroad, study scholarship