Charpak Master’s Scholarship Program 2022 for Indian Students in France
Embassy of France announces Charpak Master’s Scholarship Program 2022 for Indian Students in France
Charpak Masters Scholarship 2022 – Embassy of France offers Charpak Master’s Scholarship Program 2022 for Indian students to pursue Master degree Courses in France for all streams and fields of study.
Application for the same can be submitted through online mode till March 28, 2022. Check more details on Charpak Masters Scholarship Program 2022 from the post below.
Also see Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2022
About Scholarship Program
This scholarship is designed for one to two years, (September – June, 10 months per academic year) of studies in France at the Master’s degree level for all streams and fields of study.
Charpak Masters Scholarship Benefits
- Monthly living allowance of 700 euros
- Tuition fee waiver upto 5000 euros
- Assistance to find affordable student accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
Charpak Masters Scholarship Dates 2022
- Opening of the call for applications: Monday, 03rd January 2022
- Deadline for the reception of applications: Monday, 28th March 2022
- Publication of results: Friday, 29th April 2022
Charpak Masters Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
The applicant must:
- Be an Indian national and reside in India
- Be 30 years old maximum at the time of application
- Be a student currently enrolled/have studied at an Indian Institution of higher learning or a young professional employed in a company for a maximum of 3 years at the time of application
- The course must take place in France. If you have one semester or more of studies in another country, the scholarship will not be provided during that period.
- An exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. They may re-apply for a second year of funding in order to complete their M2. There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level and a new statement of purpose.
- Non-scholarship holders currently pursuing M1 in France are not eligible for the scholarship.
Charpak Masters Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- The students must submit their application on the online scholarship portal http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/ along with the scans of following documents:
- Passport size photograph (please make sure that the photograph uploaded is formal)
- Scanned copy of the first page of your passport (with photo and expiry date). If you will be getting your passport after the deadline, please attach proof of your passport application.
- Full Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Scanned copy of your admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution. If you have not received it before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting the acceptance letter from them.
- Attested (by a gazetted officer or the Head of the institute where you studied/are studying) scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate (DELF /DALF or from any recognized university or Xth mark sheet if French was your second language)
- XII Marksheet and degree/passing certificate
- University Marksheet and degree (Bachelor’s Degree and Mark Sheet and for those who are applying for M2, upload your M1 mark sheet as well)
- Document of employment / internship record, if applicable
- Recommendation letter from the university (not mandatory)
Charpak Masters Scholarship Selection Process
- Your application will be selected on the basis of your academic excellence, as well as the consistency and quality of your statement of purpose. There is no CGPA/percentage cut-off for the scholarship. Knowledge of French will be an asset but is not mandatory. A tie-up between your current Indian institution and your future French institution will also be an asset.
- Please note that no reason will be given for rejection of an application. The French Embassy is not obliged to respond to applicants whose applications are incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.