BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022 – Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022 – Owning up to its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) BSES Yamuna Power Limited, a Delhi-based power distribution company is organizing a scholarship program.
BYPL SASHAKT scholarship program is for students of Delhi who are in the final year of their respective undergraduate programs. The application portal for registering for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022-23 is open now.
Also See IFMA Foundation Scholarship 2023
In this article, you can check your eligibility, important dates as well as the process for applying for the scholarship scheme.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022-23 Overview
- Organizing Bodies: BSES Yamuna Power Limited
- Scholarship Scheme: BYPL SAKSHAT Scholarship 2022-23
- Scholarship for: Last year of the UG program
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022 Important Date
- Last Date for Applying: 15th October 2022
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship eligibility criteria :
- Open for Indian nationals residing in Delhi only.
- Applicants must be studying in the final year of the undergraduate program (any stream) in any government institute in Delhi.
- Must have secured more than 55% marks in their last appeared examination.
- The annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) from all sources.
- Children of employees of BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Also See Next Genius Scholarship 2022
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The application for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship is available by the means of online mode. The candidates can apply by visiting the SASHAKT scholarship website. The protocol for applying for the scholarship program is given below:
- First of all, gather all the documents listed in the section above before commencing the registration process.
- Now, open the website ‘https://www.buddy4study.com/page/bypl-sashakt-scholarship‘ on the web browser of your choice.
- You can also find the link to SASHAKT registration on the official website of BSES Delhi, ‘https://www.bsesdelhi.com/web/bypl‘
- Once you are on the application page, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Now you will be given the choice of logging in or registering. Click on the ‘Register‘ Link if you have not already.
- Provide your name, mobile number, email and set a password to register to the Buddy4Study website.
- Next, you will be taken to the SASHAKT Scholarship application page where you will find a ‘Start Application’ tab, click on it.
- Input all the credentials necessary for registration and upload the required documents.
- Click on the tiny check box at the end to accept the T&C.
- Now, ‘preview‘ the application details and check if all the information is typed in correctly.
- Finally, submit the application form after cross-checking all the details.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022 Selection Process
- Shortlisting: On the basis of financial status & academic performance of the candidates.
- Interview: Telephonic interview of the candidates who are shortlisted in the first round.
- Document Verification
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Amount
- The accepted applicants will be given the lump sum scholarship amount by either of the two processes:
- By means of money transfer in the bank account of the selected scholar.
- By means of Demand Draft on the name of the applicant’s college.
Candidates must keep these documents by their side as they are necessary for successfully applying for the SASHAKT Scholarship Scheme:
- Government photo id: Aadhar card
- Bank details of candidate: copy of passbook or a cancelled cheque
- Marksheets: Class 12th, last attended academic examination
- Academic fee proofs: copy of latest fee receipt, fee structure for the present academic year
- Proof of family income: ITR/ Form No. 16/ Salary slip/ Equivalent document
- Other: Photograph (Passport size)