Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarships for Women 2018 – Dates
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2018 – Fair and Lovely Foundation has invited applications for Scholarship Programs in the academic year of 2018. Scholars will be selected on the basis of Pan-India online application and through an interview round.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2018
Fair and Lovely Scholarship
We believe education is one of the most effective ways for women to attain financial independence and they must never be hindered by a lack of finances; apply for our scholarship today for vocational courses, graduate or post-graduate studies and get started on your path to a better future.
Scholarship Value: This scholarship carries an amount of Rs. 1 lakh per annum. The rural women students are given an additional amount of Rs.3000 per year in order to meet their other expenses related to education.
Also check: Scholarship Programs
- Scholarship Application Opening Date: September 01st 2018
- Scholarship Application Closing Date: October 20th 2018
- Shortlisting and finalist declaration: November 10th 2018
- Finalist Telephonic Round interview
- Slot booking: 12th November to 22nd November 2018
- Telephonic Interview round: 15th November to 06th December 2018
- Result declaration: Mid week of December 2018
- Scholar onboarding: documentation etc: Till 15th January 2019
- Fund disbursement: 1st week of February 2019
Who can apply?
Women who hold Indian citizenship.
For undergraduate and postgraduate courses
Applicants who have passed 12th standard securing a minimum of 60% in the 10th and 12th standard board exams.
Applicants who wish to pursue graduate or post-graduate courses.
For vocational courses
Applicants who have passed 8th standard securing a minimum of 50% in the final year of schooling.
Girl applicants need to fill an online application form, where they:
- Need to provide personal details, academic details, reference details etc
- Have to answer two subjective questions related to themselves only
- The selected applications will get a percentile ranking based on merit, family income, streams and special criteria such as physically handicapped, single parent, orphan etc
- Based on the shortlisting, applicants will be selected for the final telephonic interview round
- An experienced panel of interviewers will take a small 10-15 minutes interview call with all shortlisted applicants
- Interview language: Hindi/English & South Indian
- Interview questions to be decided with HUL team consultation
- Providing the list of top applicants based on the interview round
- Final scholar selection decision will be with HUL scholarship team
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Application – How to Apply?
To registration for Fair & Lovely 2018, Scholarship visit www.fairandlovely.in.
You can apply for Fair & Lovely Scholarship online or you can download the application forms for offline submission.
The downloaded form needs to be duly filled and couriered along with relevant documents to: Fair & Lovely Foundation, Hindustan Unilever House, B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Mumbai-400099.
Document Checklist (Any of the following in each group)
i) Photo ID (PAN card, Voter’s Identity Card, Aadhar card, Driving License & 10th Std Marks card with photo).
ii) Address Proof (Ration Card/BPL card, Voter’s Identity Card, Aadhar card, Driving License, Pass book/bank statement for the last 6 months).
iii) Age Proof (Birth certificate, Valid Indian passport, Driving License, 10th Std Marks card).
iv) Qualification (10th Std score sheet, Vocational training Certificates, Pre-Degree completion certificate).
v) Work and Business Experience Documents (Appointment letter/Experience letter, Letter from employer, Last 3 months Pay slip, Trade license).
vi) Family Income Proof (BPL card, Income certificate, Pay-slip of the immediate earning family member).