UPSC IES 2021 Recruitment – Apply Online
UPSC IES 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official advertisement for recruiting of Indian Economic Service in the concerned department. Applicants who are finding the job opportunity in the Central Govt. Jobs, here is the right opportunity to apply online. Interested applicants can check out UPSC IES Recruitment 2021 application form, exam date, eligibility criteria, age limit, exam pattern, admit card, selection procedure and salary details etc for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2021.
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने संबंधित विभाग में भारतीय आर्थिक सेवा 15 रिक्तियों की भर्ती के लिए आधिकारिक विज्ञापन की घोषणा की है। आवेदक जो केंद्रीय सरकार में नौकरी का अवसर पा रहे हैं। नौकरियां, यहां ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने का सही अवसर है। इच्छुक आवेदक यूपीएससी आईईएस भर्ती 2021 आवेदन पत्र, परीक्षा तिथि, पात्रता मानदंड, आयु सीमा, परीक्षा पैटर्न, एडमिट कार्ड, चयन प्रक्रिया और वेतन की जांच कर सकते हैं। यूपीएससी भारतीय आर्थिक सेवा परीक्षा 2021 के लिए विवरण आदि।
Check out below:
UPSC Vacancy Details
Indian Economic Service (IES)
UPSC IES examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Indian Economic Service (IES)
Group of post
No of Vacancies
UPSC IES 2021 Important Dates
Start date to apply online for IES
07th April 2021
Last date to apply online for IES
27th April 2021
Online Applications withdrawn Date
UPES IES 2021 Exam Date
16th July 2021 (Friday)
Admit Card Release Date
15 days before the exam date
IES Interview Dates
Tentative in December
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES 2021
- applicant must be either:
- a citizen of India; or
- a subject of Nepal; or
- a subject of Bhutan; or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India; or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India:
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) & (e) above shall be person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Applicant in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2021 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1991 and not later than 1st August, 2000.
- The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable as follows
- up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belong to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe; (ii) up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidate belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such applicants;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of Defence Services Personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area, and released as a consequence thereof;
- up to a maximum of five years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2021 and have been released : (i) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 1st August, 2021 otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account or misconduct or inefficiency; or (ii) on account of Physical disability attributable to Military Service; or (iii) on invalidment;
- up to a maximum of five years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st August, 2021 and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for Civil employment and that they will be released on three months’ notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment;
Also See: Indian Army TGC 2021
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Applicant for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- NOTE 1: Applicant who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them eligible to appear at this examination, but has not been informed of the result, may apply for admission to the examination. Applicant who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination may also apply. Such a candidate will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but his/her admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if his/her does not produce the proof of having passed the requisite qualifying examination along with the Detailed Application Form which will be required to be submitted by the applicant who qualify on the results of the written part of the examination. Such proof of passing the requisite examination should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of Detailed Application Form of the Indian Economic Service Examination, 2021
- NOTE 2: In exceptional cases, the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate, who has none of the foregoing qualification, as a qualified candidate provided that he/she has passed examinations conducted by other institutions the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission, justifies his/her admission to the examination.
- NOTE 3: Applicant who is otherwise qualified but who has taken a degree from a Foreign University may also apply to the Commission and may be admitted to the examination at the discretion of the Commission.
Also See: IBPS PO 2020 Notification
- The applicants will be selected for the UPSC IES Recruitment based on written test viva voice test. Applicants need to qualify both the examinations. The merit list is being prepared from the scores which are secured in the exams.
- Written test
- Viva Voice Test
- Applicants must be physically fit according to physical standard for admission to Indian Economic Service Exam 2021 as per Regulations given in Appendix III of the rules for the Indian Economic Service Examination, 2021 published in Gazette of India dated 11th August 2020.
UPSC IES 2021 Exam Pattern
- There will be six papers in IES exam including General Economics-I, General English and General Studies, General Economics-II, Indian Economics and General Economics-III.
- There will six papers in ISS exam including General Studies and General English, Statics-I, II, III and IV.
- Every paper will be of 200 marks excluding General Studies and General English which will of 100 marks.
- Negative marking rule will be applicable. It means deduction of 1/3 marks will be done for every wrong entry.
- The language mode of the exam will be English only.
- Applicants (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH applicants who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash or by using Net Banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 31st August 2020 i.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in- Slip before it is deactivated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date.
UPSC IES 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply online using the upsconline.nic.in.
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single application.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All applicants, whether already in Govt. Service, or in Govt. owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should apply directly to the Commission.
- All the applicants are required to provide valid and active email id and mobile numbers while filling up online application forms as the Commission will be using electronic mode for communication.
- For more information visit the website upsconline.nic.in
- It will be only possible to download the IES 2021 admit card through the official web portal of Union Public Service Commission.
- Do not expect your admit card in the Physical mode as it will be only downloaded from the official website upsconline.nic.in.
- IBPS PO 2020 Notification
- CDS 2 2020 Notification
- Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- IBPS RRB 2021 Notification