UPPCL Recruitment 2021 – Notification Out 240 Assistant Accountants Posts, Register Online
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – The UPPCL has invited applications for candidates to apply for Assistant Accountant. Eligible candidates can apply online on the official site of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
The online application process will begin on October 8, 2021. Therefore, you should read the details given on this page and apply for the UPPCL AA Recruitment 2021.
Also See: CTET 2022 Application Form
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name Board: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Post Name: Assistant Accountant (AA)
- Total No. of Posts: 240 Vacancies
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Post Category: Govt. Jobs
- Released Advertisement: 17th September 2021
- Application Form Start Date: 08th October 2021
- Last Date to fill Application Form: 28th October 2021
- Closing Date for Deposit the Fee: 28th October 2021
- Exam Dates: December 2021
- General – 109
- EWS – 24
- OBC – 56
- ST – 03
- Total – 240 Vacancies
- The qualifications for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Assistant Accountant is Graduation in Commerce stream from any Deemed University / University (recognized by Central or State Government).
- The age criteria for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Assistant Manager as on 01.07.2021
- Minimum Age – 21 years & Maximum Age – 40 years
Also See: NTPC Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Category wise relaxation is as given as follows:-
- SC/CT – 05 years
- OBC – 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen who has serviced in army for a period of at least 05 years – 03 years
- Handicapped (Only for those who belonged to OA/OL category) – 15 years
- The Pay Scale for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Assistant Manager
- Salary Matrix level 05 is Rs.29800-94300 and the other allowances shall be payable according to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL).
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) uppcl.org
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) uppcl.org
- Now Click on “Vacancy/Results” Option.
- Now Click on Apply for the Post of “ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT” against ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/VSA/2020/AA/Backlog.
- Now Click on Application Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Once cross-check all the information entered is correct or not, made correction if there is any.
- Click on Final Submission
- Take a Print out of Application for the future references.
- Application fees for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Assistant Manager are as follows
- SC/ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh – Rs.826/- only (Including GST)
- General Category, EWS of UP, OBC (Non Creamy layer) – Rs.1180/- only (Including GST)
- Handicapped candidates – Rs.12/- only (Including GST)
Mode of Fee Payment
- The Application Fee for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Assistant Manager can be paid through:
- Online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards,
- Or through generating the SBI challan, the candidates can visit any branch of SBI for their fee payment by SBI challan.
- The Application fees and processing charge will not be refunded in any case.
- The detailed instructions for the payment of fees are given on Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) website
- The selection process will be done through the Computer Based Test (CBT). Computer Based Test (CBT) will be done on the basis of the information provided by the candidate.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be done in two parts. There will be 50 questions in the first part and 150 questions in the second part.