SSC CPO 2020 Notification for 1564 Sub Inspector Posts in Delhi Police & CAPF
SSC CPO 2020 Recruitment – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the recruitment notification for the post of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Applicants who are interested to apply for SSC SI Recruitment 2020 can submit online application on SSC official website ssc.nic.in from 17th June to 16th July 2020. Check out SSC CPO 2020 eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, apply online, fees, and vacancy details of SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020.
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (SSC) ने दिल्ली पुलिस और केंद्रीय सशस्त्र पुलिस बलों (CAPF) में उप-निरीक्षकों (SI) के पद के लिए भर्ती अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। एसएससी एसआई भर्ती 2020 के लिए आवेदन करने के इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 17 जून से 16 जुलाई 2020 तक एसएससी की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट ssc.nic.in पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन जमा कर सकते हैं। एसएससी सीपीओ 2020 पात्रता मानदंड, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, परीक्षा पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम देखें, ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें , एसएससी सीपीओ एसआई भर्ती 2020 की फीस, और रिक्ति विवरण।
SSC CPO 2020 Notification
The Commission has released the Official Notification PDF for SSC CPO 2020 on 17th June 2020 to recruit 1564 Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. It is an excellent opportunity for the graduates who are looking for a government job in defence sector, especially in Delhi Police. The Official Notification PDF is mentioned below.
SSC CPO 2020 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Applications: 17th June 2020 to 16th July 2020
- Last Date & Time for Receipt of Applications: 16th July 2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18th July 2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20th July 2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22nd July 2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29th Sept 2020 to 05th October 2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01st March 2021
SSC CPO 2020 Vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies for SSC CPO 2020 Exam has been published by SSC along with SSC CPO Notification. Staff Selection Commission of India has introduced 1564 vacancies for SSC CPO 2020-21 Exam
- Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces: 1395
- Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police (Male): 91
- Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police (Female): 78
- Total Vacancy: 1564
- The detail of tentative Vacancies for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020 are as follows:
|S.I Delhi Police (Male)||41||10||10||13||17||91||–|
|S.I Delhi Police (Female)||35||08||17||12||06||78|
|Sub Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)|
SSC CPO Salary
- Here is the salary and pay scale for SSC CPO Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, SI in CAPF and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF.
|Post Name||Level||Group||Pay Scale / Salary|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||6||‘B’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO 2020
- There are 3 criteria that a applicant needs to fulfil in order to be eligible for SSC CPO 2020 Exam
- A applicant must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- Provided that a applicant belonging to categories 4.2 and 4.3 above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A applicant in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
- Age limit of the applicants should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01st January 2021 i.e. Applicants born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001).
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit prescribed under Para 5.1 above and category codes for claiming age relaxation will be as follows:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (ESM) – 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. – Up to 35 years of age
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. (SC/ ST) – Up to 40 years of age
- Departmental applicants (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date Up to 30 years of age
- Departmental applicants (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date – Up to 33 years of age
- Departmental applicants (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date – Up to 35 years of age
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission
- Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the applicants acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, the male applicants must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests
- However, the applicants who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 for CMP and Para Medical Staff 128 Posts
- UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment 2020, Apply Online, Dates
SSC CPO 2020 Selection Process
- The Selection will be on the basis of Paper-I (Computer Based Test), Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II (English language & Comprehension) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSC CPO 2020 Exam Pattern
- SSC SI Exam will consists of 200 questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension
- Each section will have 50 questions of 50 Marks
- The total time duration of the test is 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
- Questions asked in both the paper-1 and paper-2 of SSC CPO 2020 will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type
- Paper-1: PET, PST and Medical Test
- Paper-2: The final merit list will be tabulated on the basis of a applicant’s performance in all the three phases of SSC CPO Exam.
SSC CPO 2020 Syllabus
- SSC CPO 2020 Paper-1 will have 4 major sections:
- General Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
- All the applicants who qualify in Paper-II will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade-I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
- Weight: Corresponding to height (for all posts).
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts):
For Male Applicants
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
For female applicants:
- 100 metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances.
- There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for female applicants
SSC CPO 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.
- One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 16-07-2020 (2330).
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Commission will not be responsible for the applicants not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, applicants must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
- Fee Payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women applicants and applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Online fee can be paid by the applicants up to 18th July 2020 (2330 Hours). However, applicants who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 22nd July 2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 20th July 2020 (2330 Hours).