IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
IB Recruitment 2022 – Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) Government of India applications are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment to the post of Junior Intelligence Officer, Senior Research Officer, Research Assistant, Accounts Officer, Accountant, Senior Foreign Language Advisor, Assistant Security Officer (Technical/ General) & Other Vacancies.
Applicants are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Also See: Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Junior Intelligence Officer, ACIO & Other Posts
- Name of the Board: Intelligence Bureau (IB)
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Number of Vacancies: 527 Posts (tentative)
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23 August 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd October 2022
Intelligence Bureau Post wise Details (tentative)
- Deputy Director: 02 Posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: 10 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II /Tech: 168 Posts
- Senior Research Officer: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Senior Foreign Language Advisor: 01 Post
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ II: 156 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer – I /Executive: 13 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 03 Posts
- Accountant: 24 Posts
- Security Officer: 08 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical/ General): 22 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 01 Post
- Junior Intelligence Officer – Grade -I/II ( Motor Transport ): 52 Posts
- Security/ Assistant (Motor Transport): 20 Posts
- Caretaker: 05 Posts
- Haiwai Cum Cook: 11 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 24 Posts
- Library Attendant: 01 Post
Also See: Indian Army TGC 2022
Eligibility for IB Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should have passed 10th, 12th Class, Valid Driving Licence, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification
- Applicant’s age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post may in prescribed application format.
- Postal Address – Joint Deputy Director/ G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21.
Also See: UPSC IES 2022 Notification
- Applicants will be selected based on the Interview. For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Intelligence Bureau Pay Scale
- For ACIO, DCIO, Intelligence Officer, ASO, Staff Nurse, Caretaker, Cook, MTS, Attendant & Other Pay Scale Level-1 to Level-13A
Check out below:
|Government Jobs||Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||Railway Jobs||State Govt Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Insurance Jobs||UPSC Exam Recruitment|