IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 for 2000 ACIO-II/ Executive Vacancies
IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 – The Intelligence Bureau, IB’s under Ministry of Home Affairs has released the official notification inviting the eligible candidates to fill up 2000 vacancies for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade- II/ Executive, Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) on 19th December 2020. Check out eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, application procedure, fees, salary and more details for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2021.
Also See: Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau, IB|
|Post Name||ACIO-II/ Executive|
|Pay Scale||Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400)|
|Job Location||All over India|
Also See: Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2021
- The IB ACIO-II/ Executive vacancy is given below. Check the tentative vacancy distribution of the vacancies. There may be some change in the vacancies during the course of recruitment.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|IB ACIO Notification||18th December 2020|
|IB ACIO Online Application Start Date||19th December 2020.|
|IB ACIO the Last Date to Apply||09th January 2021|
|Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan||12 January 2021|
|IB Executive Admit Card 2020||Available Soon|
|IB ACIO 2020 Exam Dates||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university
- Knowledge of Computers
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 27 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980, to 2 Dec 31, 1989, as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons.
Also See: LIC Assistant Recruitment 2021
IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to the website mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
- Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Candidates can apply for the post provided they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The application portal will be operational from 19th December 2020 to 09th January 2021 (till 2359 hours). Registration done, prior to 19th December 2020 and after 09th January 2021, will not be accepted.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- Candidates are advised to register well in time, since the application portal witnesses a surge in number of applications during the run up to the closing date. The closing date for receipt of online application will not be extended under any circumstances.
- Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI Challan, etc.
|Category||Exam Fee||Processing Fee||Total Fees|
|Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
|All SC/ST, all female candidates & all Ex-SM||Nil||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
Selection of Candidates
- Candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the 3 centre allotted to him/her out of his choice of three cities. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under:
- On the basis of their performance & normalization of marks in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II exam at 10 times the number of vacancies, subject to the candidate scoring the minimum cut-off.
- The candidates who are interested in the post can begin with their preparation with the updated exam pattern released with the official notification
- IB ACIO 2 will be conducted in 3 rounds of exams viz. Tier 1, Tier 2, and Interview. The exam pattern of IB ACIO-II is given in the table below.
Tier 1 Exam
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||60 Minutes|
Tier 2 Exam
- The tier-2 exam is descriptive in nature and carries 2 questions for 50 marks in total.
|Essay Writing||30||60 Minutes|
|English Comprehension & Précis Writing||20|
Tier 3 (Interview)
- The interview round will be of 100 marks and the Candidates appearing in interviews may be subject to Psychometric/Aptitude Test which will be a part of the interview.
IB ACIO Salary 2021
- As per the notification, the salary for IB ACIO Grade 2/ Executive is entitled to receive Level-7 (Rs 44,900/- – Rs 1,42,400/-) in the pay matrix plus admissible central govt allowances.
Check out below:
|Government Jobs 2020||Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||Railway Jobs||State Govt Jobs 2020|
|Teaching Jobs||Insurance Jobs||UPSC Exam Recruitment|