BARC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Technical Officer & Other Vacancies
BARC Recruitment 2020 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Medical/ Scientific Officer and Technical Officer. The Total no. of vacancies for the post of BARC MO and SO is 08. The applicants who possess the required eligibility criteria can apply online from 30th August 2020 to 15th September 2020. Check out the complete details of Barc Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, salary, selection procedure and additional benefits for BARC Recruitment 2020.
Also See: OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020
BARC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Medical/ Scientific Officer-C/Medical/ Scientific Officer-D/Technical Officer-C|
|Total Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Advt. No.||01/2020 (R-IV)|
BARC Vacancy Details
|Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Obstetrics & Gynecology)||01|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Dental Surgeon – Pedodontia)||01|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Radiology)||01|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-C (General Duty Medical Officer)||01|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-C (Medical)||01|
|Technical Officer-C (Chemistry, Mechanical Engg., Instrumentation/Electronics Engg. )||03|
BARC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application Starts on||30th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||15th September 2020|
Eligibility for BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Medical/ Scientific Officer-D: Applicants must hold an MD / M.S./ DNB, M.D.S. degree for the post of Medical/ Scientific Officer-D as per the discipline for which they are applying for.
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C: MBBS with one-year institutional experience where mandatory internship will not be counted as experience.
- Technical Officer-C:B.Sc., B.E., B. E. / B. Tech. with ≥ 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/D: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years.
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
- Technical Officer-C: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum NA
- Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. norms.
Also See: JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
BARC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The applicants who have applied for BARC Medical/Scientific Officer and Technical Officer will be selected on the basis of a personal interview.
- In case, the response is more, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting a screening test of the eligible applicants. The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding. Final selection will be based on the performance in the Interview.
Place of Posting
- The selected applicants will initially be posted at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai (For DR/06, DR/07, DR/08) & Kalpakkam (for DR/05). They are also liable to be posted to any of the Units of BARC located in India or to any part of India and in any of the Constituent Units of Department of Atomic Energy.
BARC Salary Details
- The applicants who will be selected to join Bhabha Atomic Research Centre as a Medical/Scientific Officer and Technical Officer will be given the following salary depending upon the post.
|Post||Pay Level in Pay Matrix||Entry Pay (In Rupees)|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer/D||11||67700 + NPA|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-C||10||56100 + NPA|
- In addition to the normal Pay and Allowances as admissible under rules, the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy are entitled for
- Exciting Working environment.
- Promotion for technical/scientific higher grades which are covered under the Merit Promotion Scheme of DAE.
- Healthcare for self and family members.
- Attractive performance-related incentive.
- Attractive professional update allowance.
- Departmental accommodation as per Govt. of India orders.
- The applicants will have to pay the application fee for BARC Medical/Scientific Officer and Technical Officer only through online mode.
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST, Persons with Disability and Women candidates: Exempted
Also See: UPSC Assistant Professor 2020
BARC Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The steps to apply for BARC Group A Recruitment 2020 is given below:
- Go to official website barc.gov.in.
Part I: Registration
- The applicants are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details and communication details correctly.
- Upload the photograph, signature.
- Upload the required documents in the correct format.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for BARC Recruitment 2020 will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
- Save the application form for future purposes.