Sainik School Nagrota Jammu Admission 2018 for Class VI/IX
Sainik School Nagrota | Sainik School in India | All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2018
Sainik School Nagrota Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir) has invited applications in prescribed format from eligible Boys applicants only for admission to Classes VI and IX for 2018 sessions.
Curriculum: 10+2 system Science Stream (Bio or Computers only) of CBSE, New Delhi.
Sainik School Nagrota Eligibility | Sainik School Admission Age Limit
For Class VI: Boys between 10-11 years as on 01st July 2018 (i.e. Boys born between 02nd July 2007 to 01st July 2008, both days inclusive).
For Class IX: Boys between 13-14 years as on 01st July 2018 (i.e. boys born between 02nd July 2004 to 01st July 2005, both days inclusive) and passed class VIII from a recognized school.
Mode of Selection: Through All India Entrance Test, Personal Interview and Medical Fitness Test.
Exam Centre: Nagrota, Srinagar and Leh.
Sainik School Scholarships Awarded
(a) Govt. of J&K to the domiciles of J&K, based on parent’s income; (b) Ministry of Defence to the Children of Defence/Ex-Defence Personnel; (c) Subsidy by Ministry of Defence to the tune of about Rs 10,000/- per annum for all Cadets.
Sainik School Fee Details | Sainik School Nagrota Fees
- Category: General/Defence – By Post (Rs.450/-) and At Counter (Rs.400/-)
- Category: SC/ST – By Post (Rs.300/-) and At Counter (Rs.250/-)
Allocation of Seats
(a) Seats Reserved for SC Category = 15% (on all India merit base); (b) Seats Reserved for ST Category = 7½% (on all India merit base); (c) J&K Domiciles-67%; (d) Other States-33% and;
Defence Category means wards of Serving/Retired personnel of Army/Air Force/Navy/Coast Guards = 25% seats.
Sainik School Admission Form – How to Apply?
Prospectus-cum-Application form and sample question paper can also be downloaded from the website www.sainikschoolnagrota.com.
For General /Defence/Ex-Defence – Rs.400/- (for at counter); Rs.450/- (by post).
For SC/ST applicants – Rs.250/- (for at counter); Rs.300/- (by post).
Bank Drafts for Prospectus by Registered Post are to be made in favor of Principal, Sainik School, Nagrota, Jammu (J&K) payable at SBI Extension Counter (Code 3938) Nagrota along with your application with the complete postal address.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Date | Sainik School Nagrota Admission Last Date
Sale of Prospectus and Admission Form: January 02nd to February 16th 2018
Last Date for Submission of Admission Forms: February 24th 2018
Date of Entrance Exam: April 15th 2018 (Sunday)
The medium of Exam: English only.
- Kittur Girls Sainik School Entrance Exam 2018 for Class VI
- Sainik School Balachadi Admission 2018 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Rewari Entrance Exam 2018 for Class VI & IX Boys
- Sainik School Kazhakootam Admission 2018 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Korukonda Admission 2018 for Class VI & IX
- Sainik School Satara Admission 2018 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Nagrota Jammu Admissions 2018 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Kodagu Admissions 2018 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Lucknow Admission to Class VII/IX 2018
- Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2018 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Sujanpur Entrance Exam 2018 for Class VI/IX