Merit Scholarships 2017 at Robert Gordon University (UK)
Robert Gordon University (RGU), UK has invited applications for Merit Scholarships 2017 for students pursuing their M.Sc Program in Construction Project Management and Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors for 2017 sessions.
Number of awards for students starting in January 2017: 10.
These can be applied for by students in receipt of an offer for MSc Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors or MSc Construction Project Management. These awards are for £3,000.
International students can apply for the scholarship.
Applicants must hold an offer of a place to study on an eligible program at the School commencing September 2016.
The school will assess the following criteria:
Previous academic record and your suitability for postgraduate study in School, i.e:
- Class of degree/ CGPA / final score of first degree
- Relevance of first degree to the course applicants are applying for
- The standing of the previous academic institution attended
- Any prizes or awards given to you in your first degree
- Portfolio (PgDip / MSc Architectural Studies only)
- Relevant industrial or professional experience
- Evidence of workplace experience that is relevant to the course applicants are applying for
- Personal achievements
How to Apply?
As part of the application process, applicants are required to write a short statement in support of application:
Why applicant is applying for the scholarship.
How applicant will benefit from the opportunities that being given the award will provide.
How applicant would contribute to the University community during your studies here.
Applicants may refer to activities, achievements and personal qualities which are particularly relevant to your application.
More details for Robert Gordon University-Merit Scholarships 2017 Click here
Application Deadline is January 20th 2017