RMIT University Australia Academic Merit Scholarships 2017
Academic Merit Scholarships 2017 | RMIT University Scholarship
RMIT University, Australia has invited applications for Academic Merit Scholarships 2017 for students commencing a full-time Bachelor of Engineering degree in the School of Civil, Environment and Chemical Engineering for the session 2017.
Scholarship Details: The scholarship provides $5000 for one year.
Eligibility Criteria for RMIT University Australia Academic Merit Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship candidate must:
Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, international student or humanitarian visa holder.
Have achieved excellent year 12 Results with an ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) (or equivalent) of 90 or greater.
Demonstrate aptitude to study in the relevant field.
Be commencing full-time Bachelor of Engineering degree in semester 1, 2017.
How to Apply for Academic Merit Scholarships..?
For the 2017 academic year, the application form will be available on-line in August 2017 (date to be confirmed).
The main application questions are listed below to allow you to prepare your answers in advance (prior to starting the on-line application).
- What are your academic achievements, including any distinctions/awards/prizes received? (Maximum 1800 characters).
- Why do you wish to study in the civil and infrastructure, chemical or environmental engineering fields? (Maximum 1800 characters).
- What are your future plans and aspirations in the engineering industry? (Maximum 1800 characters).
- List the technical/ software skills/ other qualifications (excluding VCE) that you have.
- Besides your VCE have you completed any other qualifications?
- What are your interests outside of school/work?