Scholarship Program 2017 for International Students
Ritchie Jennings Memorial Scholarship for all Students worldwide and applications are submitted till January 27th 2017. The ACFE Foundation is offering Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Programme for international students in USA.
The scholarship provides an opportunity for students to advance their education and anti-fraud career paths.
Scholarship Covers $10,000, $5,000, $2,500, and $1,000. Scholarships are awarded in U.S. dollars and include a one-year ACFE Student Associate membership.
Awards will be paid directly to the award recipient’s university.
Level: Undergraduate & Graduate Degree.
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of accounting, business, finance and criminal justice at an accredited, four-year college or university.
Funded By: The ACFE Foundation (http://www.acfe.com/scholarship.aspx)
Have what it takes to avail Ritchie Jennings Memorial Scholarship.
– currently be enrolled full-time and similarly enrolled during the 2014-2015 academic year with a declared major or minor in accounting, business administration, finance or criminal justice at an accredited, four-year college or university.
– Undergraduates must be enrolled 9 semester hours (or equivalent) per term and graduates must be enrolled 6 semester hours (or equivalent) per term.
The following persons are not eligible to apply for the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship:
– Past scholarship award recipients;
– High school students (including seniors);
– Junior college or community college students;
College or university students graduating in 2016 (students must be enrolled through 2017).
Scholarships are awarded annually on the basis of:
Completed scholarship application;
Overall academic achievement demonstrated by transcripts;
Three letters of recommendation
Important Dates for Scholarship Program
Application Deadline – Completed online by January 27th 2017
Scholarship Award Recipients Announced April 19th 2017
Scholarship Awards Distributed – April 28th 2017