Rajiv Gandhi University Telangana Integrated B.Tech Admission 2018
RGUKT Telangana Integrated B.Tech Admission 2018: Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission to the first year of 6-year Integrated B.Tech Program at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for 2018-19 sessions.
Following streams will be offered: Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Electronics & Communications Engineering; Metallurgical & Materials Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Eligibility for Integrated B.Tech Admission
Applicants should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2018 in first attempt.
Applicants should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December 2018, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
International students shall be of Indian Nationality/Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
Admissions to the first year of Integrated B.Tech Program (2018-19) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2018-19 under Statute 13 (3) shall be added to the 10th class GPA of those applicants who studied in non-residential Govt. Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of providing weight age to the socio-economically challenged students in the admission process.
At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Applicants (Osmania University area, Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.
How to Apply.?
Applications shall be submitted online through APOnline services only.
RGUKT Integrated B.Tech Admission Dates 2018
Last date for receiving online application by RGUKT: June 01st 2018
Last date for submitting the printout of the on-line application: June 04th 2018
Display of Selection List for Counseling: June 11th 2018
Counseling dates for Phase-I: 18th June & 19th June 2018
Counseling dates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports): 21st to 23rd June 2018
Counseling date for Global Category: June 25th 2018
Counseling date for Phase-II: June 26th 2018
Counseling date for unfilled seat of Global Category: June 28th 2018
Commencement of classes for 2018 batch (Orientation): July 03rd 2018
RGUKT Integrated B.Tech Application Fee
Applicants should apply through TS Online services only.
Application Fee – Rs.200/- (for OC and BC Applicants) and; Rs.150/- (for SC/ST Applicants).
Application Fee should be paid in cash at TSOnline service center, for which the center will issue a receipt.
An additional amount of Rs.25/- per application should be paid as service charges to the TSOnline Centre.
RGUKT Integrated B.Tech Selection Method
Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and as per the provisions of Presidential Order, 1974. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government under Statute 13 (3), shall be added to the 10th class GPA of applicants from non-residential Govt. Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools for selection, with an objective of providing weightage to help the students from socially, economically deprived sections of the society for admissions
In case of a tie in GPA score, it will be resolved by adopting the following options in that sequence:
- higher grade in Mathematics,
- higher grade in General Science,
- higher grade in English,
- higher grade in Social Studies,
- higher grade in 1st Language,
- older applicant as per the Date of Birth,
- lowest random number obtained from the hall ticket number