RGUKT Andhra Pradesh Integrated B.Tech Admission 2018 – Application
Rajiv Gandhi University Andhra Pradesh Integrated B.Tech Admission 2018
RGUKT Andhra Pradesh Integrated B.Tech Admission 2018: Applications are invited for admission to the first year of 6years Integrated B.Tech Program at RGUKT – Nuzvid and Idupulapaya campuses in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2018.
Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2018, in the first attempt.
Age Limit: Age not more than 18 years as on December 31st 2018 (21 years in case of SC/ST applicants)
Admissions will be based on merit in the 10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
A deprivation score of 0.4, as prescribed by the Government under Statute 13 (3), will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government Schools including Zilla parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective to help the students from social and economically deprived sections of the society.
Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of the seats are ‘open’ to students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.
Students belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats.
Application Form – How to Apply..?
The applicants should apply through APOnline services only.
Application Fee: Rs. 150.00 (for OC and BC applicants) Rs. 100.00 (for SC and ST applicants).
The application fee should be paid in cash at APOnline service center, for which the center will issue a receipt.
An additional amount of Rs. 25.00 per application should be paid as service charges to the APOnline Centre.
If any applicant applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process.
Important Dates for Integrated B.Tech Admission 2018
Date of Notification: April 30th 2018
Online application commences from: April 30th 2018
Last date for receiving the online application by RGUKT: June 08th 2018
Last date for receiving printout of the online application by post for special categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports): June 11th 2018
Orientation for admitted students at respective campuses: July 24th 2018 to July 31st 2018
Commencement of classes for admitted students (2018-19) at respective campuses: August 01st 2018