Western Railway Recruitment 2020, 41 Vacancies for JTA Post, Apply Online
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification – Western Railway has released an official notification for filling up the post of Junior Technical Assistant. There are a total of 41 vacancies are allocated for this JTA vacancy. Interested applicants check their eligibility and apply through the online application given in this article’s bottom sections. Applicants can apply to the posts on or before 22 August 2020. Check out Western Railway Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility criteria, qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, dates, apply online for Western Railway Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020.
पश्चिम रेलवे ने जूनियर तकनीकी सहायक के पद को भरने के लिए एक आधिकारिक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इस JTA रिक्ति के लिए कुल 41 रिक्तियां आवंटित की गई हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक अपनी पात्रता की जांच करते हैं और इस लेख के निचले भाग में दिए गए ऑनलाइन आवेदन के माध्यम से आवेदन करते हैं। आवेदक 22 अगस्त 2020 या उससे पहले के पदों पर आवेदन कर सकते हैं। पश्चिमी रेलवे जूनियर तकनीकी सहायक भर्ती 2020 के लिए पश्चिम रेलवे भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, पात्रता मानदंड, योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, तिथियां देखें।
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
Railway Recruitment Cell – Western Railway
Junior Technical Assistant
West Bengal Railway 2020 Vacancy Details
Junior Technical Associate (Works)
Junior Technical Associate (Elect.)
Junior Technical Associate (Tele/S&T)
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date of Online Application Submission
24th July 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form
22 August 2020
Also See: SSC revised exam date 2020
- Junior Technical Associate (Works): (a) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute OR (a) Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Junior Technical associate (Elect.): Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Four years Bachelor’s Degree in (a) Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Technical associate (Tele/S&T): Three years Diploma in (a) Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering OR(b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical / Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
- For Gen/UR applicants: 18-33 years
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit): 05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC applicants.
- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Merit.
- Western Railway will provide the pay of Rs.25000 (Z Class), Rs.27000 (Y Class) & Rs.30000 (X Class) for the selected applicants.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants will have to apply online by visiting Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) website of Western Railway, rrc-wr.com. On the home page of the website itself, a link for notification and application online has been given for the concerned recruitment
- The application process is to begin at 10 am on July 24, 2020.
- For all applicants – Rs.500/-
- For applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Minorities*/EWS – Rs.250/-
- Allahabad High Court 102 Law Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Apply for 484 Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 50 Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer Posts
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 for 353 AE, Technician & Other Posts
- SSC CGL 2021 Notification