WB Police Staff Officer cum Instructor Recruitment 2019
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) is going to recruit 125 applicants for Staff Officer-cum-Instructor posts in Civil Defence Organisation. It is going to fill up 125 vacancies. It’s an invited online or offline application form. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, apply online, selection procedure, dates for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
Name of the Post & Pay Scale:
- Staff Officer-cum-Instructor in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defence, Govt. of West Bengal in the PayScale 7,100 – 37,600/- (i.e. Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/- plus other admissible allowances.
Number of Vacancies
- Unreserved (UR) – 67
- Scheduled Caste – 28
- Scheduled Tribe – 08
- OBC-A – 13
- OBC-B – 09
Check out Defence Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Language: (i) The applicant must be able to speak, read and write the Bengali Language. However, this provision will not be applicable to persons who are permanent residents of hill subdivisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts. (ii) For applicants from hill subdivisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong District, the provisions laid down in the West Bengal Official Language Act, 1961 will be applicable.
- The applicant must not be below 20 years and not more than 39 years as on 01st January 2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal only. The upper age limit is also relaxable up to 02 years for Govt. Employees. Departmental candidates having requisite qualifications shall be eligible to apply for the post of Staff Officer-cum-Instructor subject to the condition that they fulfill eligibility criteria.
- WB Police selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Competitive Examination and Personality Test.
- Rs.250/- + Rs.20/- (for all candidates except SC/ ST of WB)
- Rs. 20/- (for SC/ST only)
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
- Online Submission: Applicants will be able to submit an application using the website www.wbpolice.gov.in and http://wbdmd.gov.in/Civil_Defence/CD_Default.aspx by filling up their information and uploading of recent scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying online.
- Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-Wallet/other App- based facility.
- In case of any difficulties in downloading the off-line application form or in submitting the on-line application form, applicants are advised to communicate either through telephone (Contact No. 7044108689 & 7044109346) during office hours (10 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM on Saturdays (except Govt. Holidays) or through email ([email protected]).
- Applicants may visit the website of West Bengal Police (www.wbpolice.gov.in) and website of Civil Defence (http://wbdmd.gov.in/Civil_Defence/CD_Default.aspx)
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Application Start: 24th November 2019
- Last date of submission of application form: 24th December 2019
- Last Date of depositing Application and Processing Fees only in respect of on-line applicants using United Bank of India challan, will be 27th December 2019
Check out Government Jobs