West Bengal Police Recruitment 2020 – Apply 35 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancies
WB Police Recruitment 2020 – Lower Division Clerk (Group-C) Posts: West Bengal Police (WB Police) has invited applications for the Recruitment of 35 Lower Division Clerk (Group-C) Posts. Check complete details about WB Police Recruitment 2020 like Eligibility, Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Dates, Application Form, How to apply and more details for WB Police LDC Recruitment 2020.
Details of WB Police LDC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police Directorate|
|Advt. No||Employment Notice No 814-ORG|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Job Location||West Bengal (Bhabani Bhawan & Nabanna)|
Also See: SBI PO 2020 Notification
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||35|
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Publish/Starting Date||16th November 2020|
|Last Date for application form||02nd December 2020|
Eligibility for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2020
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates should not Exceeding upper age limit of 64 Yrs. as on 31st December 2020.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for WB Police Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts: 10000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants – NIL
- The selection would be made after an interview process.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- The retired state Government employees who are physically fit and mentally alert and also possess the eligibility as mentioned hereunder are requested to submit the “Application Form” being filled up properly, as prescribed in its attachment along-with a copy of self-attested testimonials within 02nd December 2020 till 05:30 P.M. positively.
- The application form can be obtained from the Registrar, West Bengal Police Directorate at Bhabani Bhawan, Alipore, Kolkata-700027 or can be downloaded from West Bengal Police website i.e. wbpolice.gov.in.
- The Application Form along-with a copy of self-attested testimonials should be submitted to the Registrar, West Bengal Police Directorate at ground floor of Bhabani Bhawan, Alipore, Kolkata -700027 between 10:30 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. on any working day, in closed cover
- No application will be entertained which will be submitted or received beyond the stipulated date and time.
Also See: Indian Coast Guard DB Recruitment 2021