WB Forest Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Bana Sahayak Application Form
West Bengal Forest Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020 – West Bengal Forest Department has released a latest recruitment notification 2020 for the post of Bana Sahayak on its official website. A total of 2000 vacancies are available in a new category called “Bana Sahayaks”, on a purely contractual basis under Administrative Divisions including Presidency Division, Medinipur Division, Burdwan Division, Malda Division and Jalpaiguri Division. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for WB Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020 through offline mode in the prescribed format within 7 (seven) working days from the date of advertisement i.e. 06th August 2020. Applicants who want to apply for the post can check eligibility, age limit, selection process, application form, salary, fees, selection procedure and more for West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2020.
पश्चिम बंगाल वन विभाग ने अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर बाना सहायक के पद के लिए नवीनतम भर्ती अधिसूचना 2020 जारी की है। प्रेसीडेंसी डिवीजन, मेदिनीपुर डिवीजन, बर्दवान डिवीजन, मालदा डिवीजन और जलपाईगुड़ी डिवीजन सहित प्रशासनिक प्रभागों के तहत विशुद्ध रूप से अनुबंध के आधार पर “बाना सहायकों” नामक एक नई श्रेणी में कुल 2000 रिक्तियां उपलब्ध हैं। योग्य और इच्छुक आवेदक डब्ल्यूबी बाना सहायक भर्ती 2020 के लिए निर्धारित प्रारूप में ऑफ़लाइन मोड के माध्यम से विज्ञापन की तारीख से 7 (सात) कार्य दिवसों में आवेदन कर सकते हैं अर्थात 06 अगस्त 2020। जो आवेदक पद के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं वे पात्रता, आयु सीमा की जांच कर सकते हैं। , चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, वेतन, शुल्क, चयन प्रक्रिया और पश्चिम बंगाल वन विभाग भर्ती २०२० के लिए और अधिक।
Check out below:
WB Forest Recruitment 2020 Job Details
|Authority Name||West Bengal Forest Department|
|Post Name||Bana Sahayak|
|Notification Number||828 For/FR/O/N/18R-02/2018|
|Job Type||WB State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
Important Dates for WB Forest Department Recruitment 2020
|Start Date to Submit Application||30th July 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06th August 2020|
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 for 4182 Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
- Indian Army 99 Soldier Recruitment 2020
- UPSC CMS 2020 Notification
WB Forest Department Vacancy Details
|Presidency Division||Medinipur Division||Burdwan Division||Malda Division||Jalpaiguri Division|
|Total Posts||Bana Sahayak – 2000 Posts|
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- Experience: Officers of Central Govt./State Govt./Statutory Bodies or Autonomous Organizations: Holding analogous post, OR With at least 05 years service in the PB-3 scale of pay of Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP of Rs. 7600/- or equivalent; OR With at least 10 years service in PB-3 scale of pay Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP of Rs. 6600/-
- Possessing experience in the following fields Examination/ Policy Planning/ Administration including general administration/ accounts/ court /legal and vigilance matters/ organizing seminars, conferences and workshop for key personnel
Internal Auditor & Financial Advisor
- Essential: Bachelor Degree of a recognised University/Institution with Economics/Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject, or having passed SAS/JAO or equivalent exam or; Post Graduate Degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounts from a recognized university.
- B.A. (Finance)/CA/ICWAI AND Experience in the field of Accounts compilation, Budget, Internal Audit, Commercial Accounting etc. in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous Body.
- Desirable: Having undergone training in cash and accounts at ISTM, Delhi or any other Central/State Training Institute.
Assistant Secretary (Legal)
- Essential: Law Degree from recognized University/ Law School or; Officers holding analogous posts. Having at least three years experience of handling legal matters in the offices of Central Govt./State Govt./Autonomous Organizations
- Desirable: Experience in drafting statutes and / or legislations.
Senior Accounts Officer
- Essential: Bachelor Degree of a recognised University/Institution with Economics/Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject, or having passed SAS/JAO(C) or equivalent exam OR Post Graduate Degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounts from a recognized university OR M.B.A. (Finance)/at least C.A. (Inter)
- Desirable: Having undergone training in cash and accounts at ISTM, Delhi or any other Central/State Training Institute
- Experience: The Persons who have passed SAS/JAO or equivalent examination and are working on analogous post with confirmed service.
- Essential: Bachelor Degree of a recognised University/Institution with Economics/Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject, and having SAS/JAO(C) exam OR Post Graduate Degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounts from a recognized university OR M.B.A. (Finance)/at least C.A. (Inter) and; Experience in the field of Accounts compilation, Budget, Internal Audit, Commercial Accounting etc.
- Desirable: Having undergone training in cash and accounts at ISTM, Delhi or any other Central/State Training Institute. Experience:- Person who have passed SAS/JAO or equivalent exam and working on analogous post OR Person who have passed SAS/JAO or equivalent exam and are working as Jr. Accounts Officer in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 with minimum three year service.
Junior Accounts Officer
- Essential: Bachelor Degree of a recognised University/Institution with Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject. OR Pass in SAS/JAO or equivalent exam. Desirable:- Experience of Accounts & Audit in an Established Organisation
- Experience: Officers from any organized Accounts serviced under Central/State Govt./ Statutory/ Autonomous/ PSUs: (i) Holding a post of JAO or analogous post on regular basis; (ii) Sr. Accountant/Sr. Auditor who have qualified the SAS/JAO or equivalent exam with 3 years regular Govt. service: OR (iii) Accountant having experience of 5 years service in the Accounts & Budget.
- 18 years – 40 years as on 1st Jan 2020. Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST Applicants.
- Permanent address of applicants should be within the State of West Bengal. Application is to be made only to the Engagement Board for the district of residence as specified.
- Due to the nature of job in forest areas, persons with physical disabilities will be assessed by the respective Engagement Board as to their suitability to the nature of job.
- The selection will be done on the basis of evaluation–cum–interview and personality test as follow:
- Ability to read Bengali – 30 Marks
- Ability to write Bengali – 30 Marks
- Ability to read English or Hindi – 10 Marks
- General Knowledge Oral Test – 20 Marks
- Personality fitness for forestry works 10 Marks
Place of Posting
- Presidency Division: Howrah, Nadia, North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Kolkata
- Medinipur Division: Bankura, Jhargram, Paschim Medinipur, Purba Medinipur, Puruila
- Burdwan Division: Birbhum, Paschim Bardhaman, Purba Bardhaman, Hooghly
- Malda Division: Dakshin Dinajpur, Malda, Murshidabad, Uttar Dinajpur
- Jalpaiguri Division: Alipurduar, COach Behar, Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Kalimpong
- The selected contenders for West Bengal Forest Bana Sahayak Jobs 2020 will get a remuneration of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
West Bengal Forest Dept. Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants willing to be a part of West Bengal Forest Department have to apply for latest West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2020 for Bana Sahayaks posts through Offline mode from 30th July 2020 to 06th August 2020.
- To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official West Bengal Forest Department website westbengalforest.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Bana Sahayaks Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if West Bengal Forest Department asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 06th August 2020. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
- West Bengal Forest Department Bana Sahayaks application form sends to the following postal address
- 300/- for General / OBC category applicants.
- No fee for SC / ST/ Female applicants / PWD / Ex-Servicemen.
- The fee should be made through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card.
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 for 300 Steno Personal Asst, Accounts Clerk Vacancy
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 for 58 Postal Assistant, Postman and MTS
- SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 – 3850 CBO Vacancies
- NSCL Recruitment 2020 for 220 Management Trainee Other Trainee Posts
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for 1500 Posts
- Indian Army TGC July 2021
- IBPS RRB 2021