WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 316 Posts
WCL Recruitment 2021 – Western Coalfields Limited has released the latest notification for the WCL Apprentice recruitment 2021 of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Vacancy at 316 Posts.
Those candidates who are interested in WCL Recruitment 2021 apply online to the westerncoal.in rough the official website WCL Jobs from 27th August 2021 to 21st September 2021.
WCL Vacancy Notification
- Organization Name: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Job Location: Mumbai – Maharashtra
WCL Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice – 101
- Technician Apprentice – 215
- No of Posts: 316 Posts
WCL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06th September 2021
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 21st September 2021
Also Apply SECL Clerk Recruitment 2021
Eligibility for WCL Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Apprentice: Full time Degree courses (BE / B. Tech. / AMIE) in Mining Engineering from Institutions duly recognized by UGC/ AICTE /State Govt./Central Govt. and Enrolled at NATS portal
- Technician Apprentice: Full time Diploma in Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying from Institutions duly recognized by UGC / AICTE / State Govt. / Central Govt. and Enrolled at NATS portal.
- Age Limit: below 18 years
WCL Apprentice Selection Process
- The selection shall be made based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Date of birth will be taken as seniority in case of equal percentage of marks of the candidates.
- The eligible candidate shall be called for document verification at establishment office. The date, time and venue for document verification shall be intimated to the eligible candidates accordingly. The candidates would be required to furnish original documents and submit self-attested copies thereof.
- Final selection of the candidates in each Seat Shall be made after verification process or medical examination does not entitle selection of his candidature as Apprentice with
- After documents verification obtaining medical fitness certificate the candidates shall be selected for training based on merit and apprentice engagement letter shall be issued.
Also Apply Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
WCL Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to register themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.qov.in). Further, they have to apply in web application form available at official portal of WCL (westerncoal.in) on or before last date of submission
- No other mode of application would be accepted. No application shall be accepted after due date.
- Candidate has a choice to select an area of WCL for training but does not have any Right. Allotment of area shall be done by the WCL management as per availability.
- The eligible candidates are required to mention the Total Marks and Marks obtained in the qualifying examination throughout the semesters in Degree / Diploma
- In case semester results are declared in Grade Point Average, then Total Marks and Marks Obtained shall be converted and provided as per norms of the Institute /University. Documents in this regards should have to be provided by the candidate.
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000 per month
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. Rs.8000 per month
Also Apply GSECL Junior Engineer Recruitment