WBSETCL Recruitment 2021-22 Apply for Junior Executive, Junior Engineer Posts
WBSETCL Recruitment 2022 – The West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) has invited online applications to fill 414 vacancies for the posts of Junior Executive (Stores) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts at wbsetcl.in on or before 05th January 2022.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Board’s Name: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
- Post’s Title: Junior Executive (Stores) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II.
- Number of Openings: 414 Posts
- Status: Notification Released
|Junior Executive (Stores)||14|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II||400|
WBSETCL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 15th December 2021
- Online Application Begins: 15th December 2021
- Last Date of Application: 05th January 2022
Eligibility Criteria for WBSETCL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates aspiring to apply for 414 vacancies announced under WBSETCL JE Recruitment 2022 must fulfill the specific eligibility criteria. The Basic Minimum Eligibility criteria for WBSETCL JE Recruitment 2022 are given below
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 32 years as on 01.01.2021. Age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC-A/OBC-B and PWD candidates will be 5 years, 3 years and 10 Years, respectively. SC, ST, OBC-A & OBC-B candidates from the states other than West Bengal shall be treated as General Candidates and will not be allowed any relaxation in age. Ex-Serviceman candidate will get age relaxation according to the applicable rules of West Bengal i.e. age of the Candidate minus Total Service Length (Minimum 6 months) subject to maximum relaxation of 3(three) years in the upper age limit.
- The limits of date of birth to be eligible to apply are mentioned below:
- Junior Engineer & Junior Executive – 18 years to 32 years
- Candidates, belonging to SC/ST category, will have to submit original Caste Certificate in the later stages of recruitment, if shortlisted. This certificate should have been issued from the competent authority on or before the date of submission of the online application form in the WBSETCL recruitment portal.
- Candidates, belonging to OBC-A/OBC-B category, will have to submit original Caste Certificate in the later stages of recruitment, if shortlisted. This certificate should be issued by the competent authority during the last one year but not after the submission of online application form in the WBSETCL recruitment portal.
- Eligible WBSETCL Employees will get age relaxation up to the age of 45 years irrespective of their caste category.
- Jr Executive: Graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC with PG Degree/Diploma in Logistics from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC OR PG Degree/Diploma in Materials Management from Indian Institute of Materials Management/ a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC OR PG Degree/Diploma in Logistics & Materials Management from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC OR PG Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC OR PG Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management & Logistics from Indian Institute of Materials Management/ a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) having specialization in Logistics / Materials Management / Supply Chain Management.
- JE (Junior Engineer): 3 years’ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/College duly recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (renamed as West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development)
- Minimum 18 years to maximum 32 years as on 01.01.2021
- Age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC-A/OBC-B and PWD candidates will be 5 years, 3 years and 10 Years, respectively
WBSETCL Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants must ensure that they possess requisite qualifications, as shown above in the Details of the Posts and fulfill all the required criteria before applying for the post.
- The aspiring applicants, including the eligible WBSETCL Employees, may submit their applications through online mode only from 15th December 2021 to 05th January 2022 by clicking on the ‘Career’ link of our website wbsetcl.in and then click on ‘Apply online’ under the Employment Notification No. – REC/2021/04.
- Before applying online, applicants must ensure that they have with them a valid E-mail ID, an active Mobile Number, all essential Educational Certificates, Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by medical board with not less than 40% disability, Sports Certificate (if seeking reservation under respective category), Exempted Category Card, Experience details/Certificate and Proof of Identification.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- The Unreserved, OBC-A, OBC-B and Ex-Serviceman (UR / OBC-A & OBC-B) candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred) for the post of Junior Executive (Stores) and Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II. SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from deposition of Application Fees.
- The Application Fees can be paid through the Payment Gateway Service only. Candidates can pay the Fees using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking and other modes as made available to them in the Payment Gateway Service. No other mode like Postal Order/ Pay Order/ Demand Draft etc. for payment of Application Fees will be accepted.
- All applicable commission / transaction charges including taxes, levied by the banker, will have to be remitted by the applicant.
- Application Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Applicants are, therefore, requested to verify their eligibility and information furnished during submission of application before paying the Application Fees.
- Candidature of any applicant, who registers oneself at the WBSETCL recruitment portal but fails to deposit the Application Fee within the midnight of 05.01.2022, shall be summarily rejected. Applicants are required to complete the entire process of submission of application and deposition of Application Fee to the bank within the aforesaid date positively.
- WBSETCL shall not be responsible for any technical issues arising during payment of Application Fees.
WBSETCL JE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection of candidates for all posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the Online Test and Personal Interview. This will be followed by Pre-Employment Medical Test as per prescribed rules of the Company. The applicants will be allowed to appear for Online Test based on the self-declaration submitted by them at the time of online registration and payment of prescribed Application Fee (wherever applicable). The Online Test and Personal Interview for the notified posts will be held in Kolkata only
- However, WBSETCL, at its discretion, may conduct the Online Test in multiple cities within the State of West Bengal depending on the number of applicants. The candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in 1:3 ratio in each category based on their performance in the Online Test. Final
- selection will be made on the basis of fulfillment of prescribed eligibility criteria, combined performance in the Online Test and Interview, fitness in pre-employment medical examination, available vacancies and existing reservation rules of Govt. of West Bengal
- In case of tie in score (combined) for any post, for determining merit position under this Notification, the following methods will be adopted by WBSETCL:
- In case of two or more candidates scoring equal marks (combined), the candidate scoring higher in domain area in the online examination will be given preference.
- If the aggregate/combined marks and also the marks in domain area in the online examination be same, the candidate senior in age will be given preference
- If the aggregate/combined marks, the marks obtained in domain area and also the date of birth be same, the candidate scoring higher in Bengali / Nepali in online test in the online examination will be given preference.
- The schemes of various tests for selection are as follows:
Computer Based Test / Online Test
- The segments wise mark distribution of the Computer Based Test / Online Test will be as follows
- Medium of Examination: English Marks per question: l (one) No. of answer Options: 4 (A, B, C, D)
- Negative Marks: There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Minimum Qualifying marks considering all parts in the MCQ Type Test:
- 40% for Unreserved, OBC-A and OBC-B
- 35% for Scheduled Castes
- 30% for Scheduled Tribes
- 30% for PWD candidates
- Minimum Qualifying marks in English & Bengali / Nepali Tests:
- For all the notified posts, a candidate will have to score a minimum of 05 (five) out of allotted 20 marks (considering
- Part – C & D together) to qualify
- The total Marks in the Personal Interview will be 25. There will be no qualifying marks for the Interview. However, the marks secured in the Interview will be added with the marks secured in the Computer Based Test (Online Test) during the time of preparation of Final Merit List.
Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Selected candidates must also have to qualify in the Pre-employment Medical Examination as per prescribed rules of the Company. The decision of WBSETCL pertaining to Pre-Employment Medical Test report will be final and binding on the candidate
WBSETCL JE and Jr Executive Pay Scale
- Candidates applying for the Junior Executive (Stores) posts will receive a pay scale between Rs 37,400 – Rs 108200
- Whereas, candidates applying for the Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II will receive a pay scale between Rs. 36,800 – Rs. 106700.