WBPSC Recruitment 2019 for Degree Holders – Apply Online for 57 Vacancy
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the recruitment notification for Ward Master-Grade-III, Scientific Assistant (Chemical), Scientific Assistant (Non-Destructive Testing) & Other posts on the official site. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online from 20th November 2019 to 10th December 2019. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, application procedure, important dates, the selection procedure for WBPSC Recruitment 2019.
WBPSC Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
- Name of the Posts: Master-Grade-III, Scientific Assistant (Chemical), Scientific Assistant (Non-Destructive Testing)
- Number of Vacancies: 57 Vacancies
- Job Category: West Bengal Jobs
- Job Location: West Bengal
Check out more Government Jobs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ A degree of a recognized University or its equivalent/Master’s Degree or equivalent in Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Soil & Water Conservation / Soil Physics / Soil Survey / Microbiology / Agricultural Chemicals.
- At least two years experience on socio-economic investigation surveys and analysis of data in an organization or Institute of repute;
- Not more than 39 years on 01st January 2019. Relaxable up to 5 (five) years in case of specially qualified and experienced applicants and departmental candidates [For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification]
WBPSC Pay Scale
- Selected applicants will get Maximum Rs.37,600/- from the organization.
- Selection will be done as per performance in Preliminary Screening Test (P.S.T.) & interview
- For online payment through Debit/Credit Cards – Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee
- For online payment using net banking facility – A convenience fee of Rs.5/– (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such a convenience fee
- For offline payment through Bank Counter – Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
Check out West Bengal Civil Service Exam 2020
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Process
How to Apply?
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate applications along with requisite fees for each.
- SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ANY POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. CANDIDATURE OF ANY CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION WILL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the Government.
- All the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained only from Universities/ Institutions duly recognized by the competent authorities.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not conveniently possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualification /higher marks/ grade obtained or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
- The Commission may fix qualifying cut-off marks for all the categories of the vacancies in each level of examination, i.e. screening, interview.
- Note: Commission has decided to fix the following Category wise qualifying marks in the Personality Test and candidates unable to secure such qualifying marks would not be considered for the Posts, irrespective of their academic qualification and/or marks obtained in PST:
- General – 40%
- SC. – 35%
- All information regarding recruitment to the post will be available, from time to time, in the commission’s website at http://www.pscwbapplication.in & pscwbonline.gov.in
Instruction to Apply Online
- First of all open the official website i.e., pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “WBPSC Master-Grade-III, Scientific Assistant (Chemical), Scientific Assistant (Non-Destructive Testing)” Notification.
- Fill the Online Form.
- Pay the application fee, if required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take the print out for future use.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Applications: 20th November 2019
- Closing date for receipt of online application: 10th December 2019
- Last date of payment of fees: 10th December 2019
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: 11th December 2019
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: 10th December 2019