WBPDCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Technician Apprentice – 60 Posts
WBPDCL Recruitment 2022 – West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has issued the latest notification of Technician Apprentice (Graduate in Engineering, Diploma in Engineering) Vacancy at 60 Posts in WBPDCL Jobs.
Interested candidates can apply to WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022 through the official website WBPDCL Jobs by 27th June 2022.
Also See MESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Other details of the WBPDCL Vacancy like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
WBPDCL Recruitment 2022 Details
- The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity in the State of West Bengal, invites applications from Indian Nationals as of Technician Apprentices (Graduate/Diploma) under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for imparting training as per provisions of the said act, at its Power Stations / Projects located at different places across West Bengal as given below.
- Board Name: West Bengal power development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)
- Post Name: Graduate/Technician Apprentice
- Total No. of Vacancy: 60 Posts
- Status: Notification Released
WBPDCL 2022 Vacancy Details
- The West Bengal power development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has released a Recruitment Notification for Hiring 60 Graduate/Technician Apprentice in the location of West Bengal. The Vacancy Distributions are:
- Mechanical – 12 Vacancies
- Electrical – 10 Vacancies
- Instrumentation / Electronics – 05 Vacancies
- Mining – 03 Vacancies
- Mechanical – 13 Vacancies
- Electrical – 10 Vacancies
- Instrumentation / Electronics – 07 Vacancies
WBPDCL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 07th June 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 27th June 2022
WBPDCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Technician Apprentice (Graduate in Engineering): Graduate Degree (04) years full-time course) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation/ Mining from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering): Diploma (03 years full-time course) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation from any institute recognized by the AICTE or from any institute recognized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time
- Applicants belonging to SC (Schedule Caste) / ST (Scheduled Tribe) / OBC (Other Backward Classes) – Non-Creamy
- Layer shall produce their caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- SC/ST/ OBC(A)/ OBC(B) for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to the ‘Scheduled Caste’/ Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes (A)’ / ‘Other Backward Classes (B)’ category, respectively. Candidates applying from states other than West Bengal shall be treated as General category candidates.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of 01.06.2022 for Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering. However, in case Technician Apprentice – Graduate in Engineering maximum age shall be 25 years as on 01.06.2022.
- The date of birth will be taken as that mentioned in the Birth Certificate, issued by the Competent Authority/ Certificate or Admit Card of class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
Period of Apprenticeship Training
- 12 months of training commencing from the execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship
- The monthly stipend will be paid as per the below mentioned prescribed rates governed by the Apprenticeship Act, 1961:
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation/ Mining) – Rs. 9000/-
- Diploma Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation) – Rs. 8000/-
Mandatory Documents Required
- Duly signed and filled in application blank/application form.
- 02 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Enrolment number after registering themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (mhrdnats.gov.in)
Self-attested copies of:
- Date of Birth (matriculation certificate/mark sheet / admit card or Birth Certificate).
- Qualifying degree/diploma certificates with all semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets, as applicable.
WBPDCL Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates will be required to apply online only (on the internet) through the link ‘APPLY ONLINE’ link on the WBPDCL portal. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before registering/submitting applications on the website, the candidates should possess a valid:
- Enrolment numbers were obtained after registering themselves with the NATS web portal (mhrdnats.gov.in).
- E-mail ID
- Mobile number
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colored photograph (not more than 500KB size) of the candidate, as applicable and scanned signature (not more than 200KB size) of the candidate, as applicable.
- The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded photograph/signature is not clear and recognizable. Candidates are advised to upload their most recent photograph and retain sufficient numbers of the same photograph to be used at later stages of the selection process if called for.
- Category [General/ SC/ST /OBC(A)/ OBC(B)] as submitted at the time of application cannot be changed thereafter and no benefit of other category reservation will subsequently be made admissible at any stage of the selection process. Category, as mentioned at the time of submission of application, shall remain unaltered during the entire training period.
- Candidates must write their name as it appears in the educational certificate of Secondary or equivalent examination. In case of a change of name at a later stage necessary legally accepted documentary proof is to be submitted at the time of the interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for the interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Category, Application slip, etc. at the time of the interview, as per intimation to be given to the shortlisted candidates.
- All qualification certificates should be issued by a recognized Board / Institute / University only. Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, an equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Candidates are required to submit
- Certificate to this effect from the respective University / Institute at the time of Interview.
WBPDCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Candidates shall be called for a Personal Interview (PI) based on a percentage of marks achieved in Degree/ Diploma Engineering @ 1:5 ratio taking into consideration the respective reservation norms.
- The selected candidates will be required to sign Contracts of Apprenticeship Training with WBPDCL through online mode for a period of one year of training as per provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules framed there.
- After completion of such apprenticeship training / stipulated period, the Apprenticeship Contract shall automatically cease. There shall be no obligation on part of WBPDCL to offer any employment thereafter.
- Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applicants are required to apply through www.wbpdcl.co.in website. No manual / paper application will be entertained. Candidates are advised to keep in touch through the WBPDCL website for details and updates relating to this employment notification if any.
- SC / ST / OBC(A) / OBC(B) the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes’ category candidates respectively. Candidates applying from states other than West Bengal shall be treated as General category candidates.
- The date of Birth will be taken as that mentioned in the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
- Having successfully registered oneself at the WBPDCL (www.wbpdcl.co.in) website does not entitle one to be eligible to appear for a Personal Interview or any subsequent test(s) at WBPDCL.