WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 for 92 Clerk, Staff Officer & Other Posts, Apply Online
WBCSC Recruitment 2020 – West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission (WEBCSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Clerk, Staff Officer & Others. Applicants holding the requisite qualification and experience in the relevant subjects are eligible to apply online. Applicants will have to submit their applications online through Commission’s website www.webcsc.org. Check out eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, selection criteria, application procedure, salary and other details for the recruitment here.
WBCSC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization Name||West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Post||Assistant General Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Cum Supervisor, Staff Officer Cadre & Clerical Cadre|
|Total Vacancy||92 Posts|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt. Jobs|
WBCSC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Cooperative Institutions||Post Name||Total|
|WB State Co-operative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd.||Assistant General Manager||01|
|Hoogly District Central Coop Bank Ltd||Deputy Manager (Acct.) Gr-I||01|
|WB State Co-Operative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd||Assistant cum Supervisor||05|
|WB State Cooperative Bank Ltd||Staff Officer Cadre||20|
WBCSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||29th September 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28th October 2020|
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for 251 Jr. Clerk and Sr. Clerk Post
- APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 for 123 Sub Inspector Posts
Eligibility Criteria for WBCSC Recruitment 2020
- Assistant General Manager: Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with at least 55% marks; Diploma in Computer Application / Information Technology or equivalent accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Manager: MCA/B.Tech in Computer Software with at least 60% marks; Diploma in Computer Application / Information Technology or equivalent accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Manager: Graduate/ Post-Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with at least 55% marks; The intending applicant must have the ability to speak, read and write Nepali; Diploma in Computer Application / Information Technology or equivalent accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education.
- Manager: Law Graduate degree.
- Deputy Manager (Acct.) Gr-I: Graduate and Chartered Accountant.
- Assistant cum Supervisor: Diploma in Electrical cum Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks; Diploma in Computer Application / Information Technology or equivalent accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Staff Officer Cadre: Graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by the UGC with 55% marks; CA/ICWA/MBA (Banking & Finance), from the A.I.C.T.E approved institute / MBA (Finance) the A.I.C.T.E approved institute /Master degree from any UGC recognized university in any discipline.
- Clerical Cadre: Graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by the UGC with 50% marks; Diploma in Computer Application from an institution accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) or Diploma in information technology from an institution accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Candidates upper age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
WBCSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- Applicants will have to appear in an On-line examination, which will consist of two papers: Paper-I: Will contain 150 nos. of MCQ type questions. Full marks: 150. Duration: 2 hrs. Names of the subjects of Paper -I (All candidates) are given hereunder in Table 4.
- Will consist of MCQ type questions. Names of the subjects of Paper II (postcode wise) are given hereunder in Table 5. Duration: 1 hr. 30 minutes.
- Applicants will have to qualify in both the papers. Both papers will be held on the same day. Details of Syllabi of Paper I and Paper II will be available in the website later. Name of subjects in Paper- II for different post codes are given in table 4.
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject (Paper I)||Marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability||50|
|Postcode||Name of subject (Paper II)||Total Marks|
|22001||Fundamentals of Accountancy & General Banking Awareness-II||100|
|22002||Administrative Management & General Banking Awareness||100|
|22003||Computer Science with emphasis on Networking & DBMS||100|
|22004||Administrative Management & General Banking Awareness||100|
|22006||Fundamentals of Accountancy & General Banking Awareness-II||100|
|22007||Electrical-cum Electronics Engineering & DBMS||100|
|22008||Fundamentals of Accountancy & General Banking Awareness-I||100|
|22009||Fundamentals of Accountancy & General Banking Awareness-I||100|
|22010||Fundamentals of Accountancy & General Banking Awareness-II||100|
|22011||English & Bengali Languages (Subjective type and qualifying in nature) 50+50||100|
- Stage II: The applicants will be called for interview/viva voce test (of 24 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the written examination subject to production of Documents and Testimonials before this Commission for verification thereof.
- Verification of Testimonials: Applicants provisionally listed for interview/viva voce test on the basis of marks obtained in the online exam will have to produce before the Commission all original documents and testimonials for verification, and also have to submit one set of self-attested copies of the same on the date of Interview/Viva Voce Test
- Total Marks: Total Marks will be calculated by adding: – (1) Marks obtained in Paper I, (2) Marks obtained in Paper II, and (3) Marks obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
- Recommendation: The first list of candidates for recommendation will be prepared on the basis of meritcum – preference.
- Panel: A panel will be prepared against each Post Code with the remaining applicants on the basis of merit. The said Panel shall remain valid for one year from the date of publication of the first list of recommendation.
- Consequential Vacancies: If any ‘consequential’ vacancy arises in any Institution because of nonjoining/ leaving (within the period of validity of the panel) of candidate(s) already recommended in the first list, the candidate(s) will be recommended from the panel on the basis of merit, provided that such ‘Consequential Vacancy’ is reported to the Commission by the institution within the period of validity of the panel formed under clause 7
WBCSC Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- In order to apply an applicant must provide one e-mail address for receiving communications from the Commission.
- An Applicant must enter his/her personal, academic and technical (computer) details truly and correctly as required in the application form.
- Applicants will be required to scan and upload their –(1) Passport-sized Photograph, (2) Signature, (3) Left Thumb Impression, (4) Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10thstandard), (5) Caste Certificate (if applicable) at the time of submission of application.
- Applicants will have to apply for only one post code and they will be considered only for that post code.
- Applications will be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after successful payment of correct and exact amounts given below (Please see tables 2 and 3).
- A Registration Number will generate soon after entering all the data relating to personal details as asked for in the application form. Applicants are advised to note and preserve the Registration No. for all future communications, if any, with the Commission on any matter relating to the recruitment of posts advertised herein. The said Registration No. will also be sent to the e-mail address provided by the applicant.
- After successful payment a Transaction Id will generate which will also be sent to the said e-mail address of the Applicant. This Transaction id will be treated as the proof of transaction made.
- After successful submission of application, a soft version of filled-up application form along with Transaction id will generate. Applicants should save and get a print-out of the same.
Methods of Submission of Applications
- Applicants will have to submit their applications on-line through Commission’s website webcsc.org. Applicants must provide basic information as required in the application form and upload scanned copies of the following:
- Passport-sized Photograph (within 50 KB),
- Signature (Within 50 KB),
- Left Thumb Impression (within 50 KB),
- Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10th standard) (within 2 MB),
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) (within 2 MB)
- Domicile Certificate (Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card/Voter Card
Application Fee & Mode of Online Payment
- e-Payment may be made through payment gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking Facility. Service Charges (imposed by the Concerned Agency) and GST (imposed by Govt. of India) are payable as follows:
- Unreserved (UR), UR (Exempted Category-EC), Person with disabilities (PWD), Other Backward Classes (OBC), OBC-A, OBC-B – Exam Fee – Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 250/-
- WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Successful submission of application shall take place only if payment of exact amount as given above is successfully made.
- Exam Fees, Processing Fees, Service Charges and GST (as applicable) are not refundable under any circumstances and in any case
WBCSC Salary Details
- Assistant General Manager – Rs.58,428
- Manager – Rs.43,915
- Deputy Manager – Rs.57,005
- Assistant Cum Supervisor – Rs.21,859
- Staff Officer Cadre – Rs.47052
- Clerical Cadre – Rs. 26,513
Check out below: