RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021 – 319 Vacancies for Trade Apprentice Posts
RINL VIZAG Steel Recruitment 2021 – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) has published the a notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Vizag Apprentice Recruitment 2021 on or before 17th July 2021 on vizagsteel.com. However, we have given the direct link to apply for RVNL Recruitment 2021 below.
RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name: Vizag Steel
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Job Location: Vizag (Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh)
Also Apply MECON Executive Recruitment 2021
VIZAG Steel Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Fitter – 75
- Turner – 10
- Machinist – 20
- Welder – 40
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) – 20
- Electrician – 60
- Carpenter – 20
- Mechanic (R&AC) – 14
- Mechanical Diesel – 30
- COPA – 30
- Trade Apprentice – 319 Posts
VIZAG Steel Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Date of issue of Website Notification: 26th June 2021
- Date of opening of online application portal at website: 26th June 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 17th July 2021
- Tentative date of Computer Based Test: 08th August 2021
Also Apply Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for VIZAG Steel Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should have completed ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in concerned Trade from any of the recognized board / University.
- Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 25 Years (as on 01st Jan 2020)
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them
- Upper age is relaxed by 10 years to PWD candidates in the specified disabilities only as mentioned below (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer PWD Candidates).
- Reservation for PWD Candidates for the Trades are COPA, Carpenter, Fitter, Electrician and R&AC. Out of total 13 seats 4 Nos OH, 3 Nos VH, 3 Nos HI and 3 in Multiple Disability
Duration of Apprenticeship Training
- Trade Apprentices: One Year
- Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines
- For Trade Apprentice Post pay Rs. 12000/-
VIZAG Steel Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our RINL’s website vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers” and Click on the Registration Link pertaining to “Engagement of Trade Apprentices – 2020”( Advt. No.: RINL/VSP/L&DC /Trade 2021(1)) during the period from 26.06.2021 till 17.07 .2021 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated RINL Registration Number is sent to his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has to again login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember RINL Registration Number and password for future reference/use.
Instruction to Apply
- Before applying for above apprentices positions at RINL, candidates have to first register themselves in online portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ ( Official website of NSDC / MSDE, GoI), which is mandatory. After successful registration in the above website, a registration number will be generated
- After initial registration, candidates have to apply in Apprenticeship Opportunities menu by selecting the Course (Designated), searching the relevant course ( exactly as per RINL advertised trades), search Location ( Andhra Pradesh), Search by Establishment (RINL VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT, VISAKHAPATNAM) and then select “Apply”. Further instructions may be followed as per the apprenticeship portal guidelines.
- After successful registration (both initial registration and at Apprenticeship Opportunities) the candidate has to take the print outs of it. The candidate shall mention the generated registration number while applying for Apprentices positions in RINL’s Website vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”
- It may be noted that in case candidates do not pre-register themselves online properly in all respects and subsequently after selection as apprentice in RINL, if the registration of contract as apprentice get cancelled by MSDE / NSDC / RDSDE due to any reason, the candidate only shall be responsible for the same and shall not be considered for engaging as apprentice further. In such case, candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled.
- Rs.200/- (Plus GST @18%) per applicant of Un Reserved(UR), OBC & EWS categories towards processing fee payable to RINL Account, while filling the On-line Application Form. Howeverr Rs.100/- (Plus GST @18%) per candidate for SC, ST & PWD Candidates
- Processing fee excluding GST shall be refunded to SC, ST & PWD Candidates who attend the online test. Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
VIZAG Steel Trade Apprentice Selection Procedure
- Selection process would consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT). Duration of Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours duration comprising both Aptitude and Technical segments.
- Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option
- There shall be 150 questions in the Test and Total marks shall be 150. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The constitution of the Computer Based Test will be as below:
- Aptitude (Segment I): 75 Questions, consisting of General Knowledge, Working English and General Aptitude i.e. Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data Interpretation etc.
- Technical (Segment II): 75 Questions for each Trade as per Trade Syllabus of ITI (Govt. prescribed).
- The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.