VIZAG Steel 11 MT Recruitment 2020
VIZAG Steel MT Recruitment 2020 – Vizag Steel, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) has invited applications for recruitment to the Management Trainee (MT). Applicants holding the required qualification can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 10th August 2020. Applicants can check out the Vizag Steel MT 2020 vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application form, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, exam pattern and important dates for VIZAG Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2020.
Check out Government Job
Vizag Steel Plant MT Notification 2020 Vacancies Details
- Name of the Board: Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL)
- Post Name: Management Trainee (HR), (Marketing) & (Corporate Communication)
- Job Role: Management Trainee
- Job Type: Andhra Pradesh State Govt. Jobs
- Work Location: Andhra Pradesh
VIZAG Steel MT Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 20th July 2020
- Online Application Submission Ending Date: 10th August 2020
Vizag Steel Plant (RINL) Vacancies
- Total Number of Posts: 11
- The post wise list of total jobs are given here:
- Management Trainee (HR) – 06
- Management Trainee (Marketing) – 03
- Management Trainee (CC) – 02
Check out below:
Eligibility Criteria for VIZAG Steel MT Recruitment 2020
Qualifications of MT (HR)
- The applicant should have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/PwD) in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as main subject) from a recognized University /Institute.
- In case of dual specialization, the major/main specialization should be HRM
Qualifications of MT (Marketing)
- The applicant should have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC) in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Marketing Management from a recognized University / Institute.
- In case of dual specialization, the major/main specialization should be Marketing Management.
Qualifications of MT (CC)
- The applicant should have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Mass Communications / Journalism from a recognized University / Institute.
- Note: Applicants have to produce the Provisional / OD Certificate and Mark Sheets in original as proof of having passed the qualifying degree with specified percentage of marks during Personal Interview.
- No other documents will be accepted in this regard. Applicants failing to produce the Provisional / OD Certificate and Marks Sheets in original at the time of Personal Interview shall not be considered.
- Born not earlier than 01st May 1993 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01st May 2020)
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD applicants. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- PwD applicants, whose age is above 35 years, can apply for “Assistant Professor” while filling-in the UGC-NET application.
Check out more State Govt Jobs
- Applicants belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ and thus, not entitled to OBC reservation, should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’. OBC (non-creamy layer) applicants are required to submit the recent certificate issued by the Competent Authority in line with the Govt. of India guidelines issued time to time.
- SC applicants are required to submit caste certificate issued by Competent Authority
VIZAG Steel MT Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Selection will consist of the following:
- UGC NET June 2020: The eligible applicants desirous to apply for the post of MT (HR), MT (Mktg) & MT (CC) in RINL are required to appear for UGC-NET examination of June-2020 in the following Papers:
Corresponding UGC-Net-2020 paper
Corresponding UGC Net-2020 paper code
Labr. Welfr./ Pers. Mgmt / Industrial Relation / Labr. & Soc Welfr. / HRM
MT (Corporate Communications)
Mass Communication and Journalism
- The interested applicants should go through the UGC-NET June-2020 notification available at https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanetcms/public/home.aspx for understanding the application and selection process of UGC-NET June-2020 examination.
- The applicants qualified in UGC-NET June-2020 exam will only be considered for further selection to Personal Interview. The minimum qualification marks prescribed by UGC-NET June-2020 are as under:
40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together
35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together
- The applicants qualified in UGC-NET of June-2020 only will be considered. Scores of previous UGC-NET examinations will not be taken into account. In case anyone is applying with score other than June-2020, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Personal Interview: Qualified Applicants shall be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the UGC-Net June-2020 examination for Personal Interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared considering the scores obtained by the applicants in UGC NET June 2020 exam and Personal Interview. Merit list will be prepared Post-wise and Category-wise.
Also See: DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2020
VIZAG Steel MT Salary Details
- Selected applicants will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the Pay Scale of Rs.20,600-3%-46,500 (Pre-Revised). On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs.24,900-3%- 50,500/- (Pre-Revised).
- Besides Basic Pay, the Management Trainees will also be paid Dearness Allowance. They will also be entitled for other perquisites and benefits such as PF, Gratuity and other perks & allowances as per rules of the Company in vogue. In addition, the Company provides benefits like Leave encashment, housing and free medical facility for self and dependents as per rules in vogue
- The CTC would be around Rs.10.23 lakhs p.a. during training period and Rs. 12.22 lakhs p.a. after training period
- Application fee of Rs 500/- (Plus GST @18%) for General, EWS & OBC applicants and no application fee for SC/PwD applicants
- The Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway.
- To avoid last minute rush, applicants are advised to apply well in advance.
VIZAG Steel MT Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Online Registration to UGC-NET: Eligible and interested applicants would be required apply to UGC NET June 2020.
- The online registration has commenced from 16th March 2020.
- Applicants may visit https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanet/root/loginpage.aspx website for registering online to UGC NET 2020.
- Online Registration to RINL: The applicants are also required to register online for RINL only through RINL website vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Steps for Applying to RINL
- STEP 1: Log on to vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers”
- STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
- STEP 3: Have the following readily available:
- e-mail ID (which must be valid for minimum of next Twelve Months)
- Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of 30 KB size) and digital format of the signature (.jpg file of 30 KB size) for uploading with the application form. The recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) X 200(H) pixels. The recommended dimension of digital format of the signature is 150(W) X 50(H) pixels.
- UGC-NET June-2020 Application Number, Roll Number and score
STEP 4: Registration
- Enter correct details like UGC-NET Application Number, Roll Number Score, Full Name, DOB, Category, PwD status, email id, personal details, qualification and experience details and upload recent passport size photograph and signature etc. on submitting, page shall direct to payment gateway.
- In case of General and OBC category, application fee shall be deposited through payment gate way by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- After successful payment, download the computer generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, photograph, signature and other essential details. Take a print of the Registration Slip to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
- Make sure that the details entered in the online application shall be the same as that entered in UGC-NET-2020 registration. Applicants must ensure that they enter correct UGC-NET-2020 Roll Number. The UGC-NET-2020 scores entered will be verified based on the Roll Number provided. In case of mismatch in Roll Number provided by the applicant, then it will not be possible to verify the data of the applicant and his/her application will stand rejected.
- All correspondence with the applicants shall be done through e-mail / announcement on the website only. Information regarding personal interview call letters shall be provided through email / to be downloaded from website. For this purpose, applicants are advised to visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for further instructions.
- Bihar UDHD City Manager Recruitment 2020
- CGPSC Recruitment 2020 for Insurance Medical Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 for 20 Mineral Development Officer Posts