VIZAG Steel – RINL Jobs 2020 for 188 Management Trainee Posts
Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 – VIZAG Steel (Visakhapatnam Steel Plant – RINL), Andhra Pradesh India has been announced Job notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the Posts of Management Trainee in various disciplines for 2020. Check out the complete details of Vizag Steel Management Trainees Recruitment 2020 like vacancies, eligibility, application procedure, important dates, selection procedure, pay scale, apply online for Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2020.
विजाग स्टील मैनेजमेंट ट्रेनी भर्ती 2020 – विज्ग स्टील (विशाखापत्तनम स्टील प्लांट – आरआईएनएल), आंध्र प्रदेश भारत को 2020 के लिए विभिन्न विषयों में प्रबंधन प्रशिक्षु के पदों के लिए गतिशील, स्व-प्रेरित और ऊर्जावान युवा योग्य उम्मीदवारों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की गई है। विजाग स्टील मैनेजमेंट ट्रेनी रिक्रूटमेंट 2020 का पूरा विवरण जैसे रिक्तियों, पात्रता, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, चयन प्रक्रिया, वेतनमान, विजाग स्टील मैनेजमेंट ट्रेनी भर्ती 2020 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें।
Details of Vizag Steel MT Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam
- Advertisement Number: Rectt. Advt. No. 01/2020
- Job Name: Management Trainees
- Job Type: Central Govt.
- Job Location: Across India
Vizag Steel (MT) Vacancy Details
RINL invited young, talented individuals to join as “Management Trainees” and grow with us to become tomorrow’s leaders
- Ceramics – 04
- Chemical – 26
- Civil – 05
- Electrical – 45
- Instrumentation & Electronics – 10
- Mechanical – 77
- Metallurgy – 19
- Mining – 02
Total – 188 Posts
Check out PSU Jobs
Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th January 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13th February 2020
- Last Date for Payment: 14th February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
Qualifications of Management Trainee (Technical)
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Ceramics/Chemical/Civil/Electrical / Instrumentation & Electronics /Mechanical / Metallurgy / Mining disciplines from a University/ Deemed to be University / Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC /PWD applicants.
- Ceramics – Ceramic Engineering / Refractory Engineering / Ceramic Technology
- Chemical – Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Chemical Science and Technology / Polymer Science and Chemical Technology
- Civil – Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering / Building Technology and Construction Management / Environmental Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering
- Electrical – Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Electronics / Energy Engineering / Control System Engineering
- Instrumentation & Electronics – Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation and signal Process Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications / Electronics and Communications Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Telecom System Engineering / Electronics and Control Engineering / Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering / Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering / Production Technology / Manufacturing Engineering / Production Engineering
- Metallurgy – Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science / Material Science & Technology
- Mining – Mining Engineering / Mineral Engineering / Mining Machinery Engineering
- Born not earlier than 01.01.1993 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01.01.2020) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- The prevailing Medical standards of RINL are applicable and the same are available in RINL website.
Check out Government Job
- Applicants belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ and thus, not entitled to OBC reservation, should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’. OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates are required to submit the recent certificate issued by the competent authority in line with the Govt. of India guidelines issued time to time.
- SC applicants are required to submit caste certificate issued by Competent Authority.
Vizag Steel Management Trainees Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The selection process will consist of Online Test followed by Personal Interview. Eligible applicants will be required to appear for an Online Examination, information of which will be provided in the Admit card. Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test will be intimated to appear for Personal Interview.
- Online test will comprise of General Awareness, Numerical Ability/Aptitude, General English, Data-Interpretation, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning and separate paper for each discipline.
- Each segment (Aptitude & Technical) shall consists of 100 questions with one marks for every right answer. No negative marks for giving wrong answer. Candidates should secure 50% in each segment (40% for SC, OBC & PwD candidates) separately for qualifying the online test.
- Eligible registered candidates will have to appear for Online test at designated centre at their own expense
- Online Test will be held simultaneously at Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kakinada, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vijayanagaram. Candidates are required to choose one of these cities as Test Centre and no change under any circumstances will be allowed subsequently.
- Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test will be intimated to appear for Personal Interview (which may be held at short notice). Please visit the website for information on the same.
Training & Probation
- Applicants selected as Management Trainees will be placed on training for one year. After successful completion of training, the applicants shall be placed under probation for one more year.
Check out more State Govt Jobs
- Selected applicants will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs 20,600-3% – 46,500. On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs 24,900-3%-50,500/-.
- The emoluments will include Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks & Allowances.
- Processing Fee of Rs 590/- (Including GST @18%) for UR & OBC candidates and Processing fee of 295/- (Including GST @ 18%) for SC & PwD applicants.
- Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- To avoid last minute rush, applicants are advised to apply well in advance.
- Application fee, excluding GST, shall be refunded to SC applicants who attend the Online Test
Vizag Steel Management Trainees Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply Online only through RINL website vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Steps for Applying
- Step 1: Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers”
- Step 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
- Step 3: Have the following readily available:
- e-mail ID (which must be valid for minimum of next Twelve Months)
- Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of 30 KB size) and digital format of the signature (.jpg file of 30 KB size) for uploading with the application form. The recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) X 200(H) pixels. The recommended dimensions of digital format of the signature is 150(W) X 50(H) pixels
- Step 4: Registration
- Enter basic details such as Name, Category, PwD status, date of birth, email id and upload recent passport size photograph and signature etc. on submitting the basic details.
- Click on second stage Online registration and enter personal details, qualification and experience details and click SUBMIT
- Application fee shall be paid through Payment Gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card /Internet Banking. Candidates, who need not pay application fee may download the registration slip after entering all the details.
- After making payment, download the computer generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, photograph, signature and other essential details. Take a print of the Registration Slip to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
- All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through e-mail / announcement on the website only. Information regarding Personal Interview call letters shall be provided through email / to be downloaded from website. For this purpose, candidates are advised to visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for further instructions
- Company will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the candidate or due to other reasons
- Please retain five identical photographs to be used at the time of Interview. Change of photograph at the time of Interview shall render the applicant ineligible.