Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 for 30 PO Vacancies
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 – Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd. has invited eligible candidates for the posts of 30 vacancies of Probationary Officers (Assistant Managers). The candidates who are interested and eligible for the post of PO can apply for the vacancies through the online application link provided below which will be active from 11th January to 31st January 2022
Also See South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
To know more about the VCBL Recruitment 2022, go through the complete article mentioned below.
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022
- Organisation: Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd.
- Post Name: Probationary Officers (Assistant Managers)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 30
- Category: Govt. Jobs
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- VCBL Recruitment 2022: 06th January 2022
- Online Registration Starts: 11th January 2022
- Application Ends: 31st January 2022
- Online Test: February/March 2022
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Also See RBI SO Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must be a 1ST Class Graduates in regular stream from recognized university.
- Candidate should have proficiency in speaking, writing and reading English and Telugu languages.
- Computer Knowledge is required.
- The age of the applicant should be Minimum 20 and up to Maximum 32 Years as on 31-12-2021. (Should have born between 01-01-1990 to 31-12-2001 both days inclusive)
- Staff working in The Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd., can also apply if there are otherwise eligible.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Online Test /Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the Eligible Candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for an Online Test/Examination, which will comprise the following:
- Online Test /Examination marks: 150 marks & interview – 25 marks;
- There shall be Negative Marking for Wrong answers:
- Online Test/Examination question contents would be as under:
|S.No||Name of the Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted for each test|
|1.||General English||40||40||English||40 Minutes|
|2.||Reasoning Ability, Computer Aptitude and General Banking||40||40||English||40 Minutes|
|3.||Quantative Aptitude||40||40||English||40 Minutes|
|4.||English Descriptive||3||30||English||60 Minutes|
- Total Questions -123 questions – 150 marks
- Note: Each Question will have five alternatives except descriptive. Descriptive Questions contains Essay Writing, Letter Writing and Précis Writing
- Other detailed information regarding the Online Test/examination will be given in an Information Handout which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for examination from the Bank’s Website.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
- There will be penalty for each wrong answer marked in the objective Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question
- The Online Test will be held in the month of February/March 2022.
- The exact date will be communicated to the candidates through call letter for the examination. The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel or make any changes in the date of examination, as per need.
- The Online Test will be conducted in the following places. The venue/s for the Online Test/Examination will be indicated in the Call letter.
How to Apply?
- Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
- Candidates can apply online only during the dates indicates at the beginning and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
- Before applying online, candidates should
- Candidates to go to the vcbl.in go to CAREERS Menu and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
Payment of Fees
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details .Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- The application fee is Rs.1,000/- (including GST) which is not refundable.
- The Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank ltd. is at present having branches in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana states. Hence selected candidates will be posted in these two states. However as the Bank is likely to expand to other states also, the candidates should be prepared to work in any place in the Area operations of the Bank.
- Bank Transaction charges for online Payment of fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Pay Scale & Emoluments
- Candidates will be on probation for a period of two years. They will be rotated in different branches during their probation period. During probation a consolidated Pay of Rs.28,000/- will be given . After satisfactory completion of Probation period they will be fixed in the scale given below:
- 14900-480-17300-560-20100-650-23350-760-27150-880-33310. The total initial emolument will be around Rs.35,000/-.
- During the probation period, they will undergo training, during which tests will be conducted. On satisfactory performance in such tests, and basing on the reports of their higher officers, they will be considered for confirmation.