Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 for Law Clerk Notification Apply Online 10 Vacancies
Uttarakhand High Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification – Uttarakhand High Court has released the Recruitment Notification for the Post of Law Clerk on 18th January 2021 in Nainital. Candidates who wants to apply for Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerk Vacancies, apply on or before 31st January 2021. Check out complete details like eligibility, age limit, education, selection process, application fee, who can apply, how to apply and other information are given below:
Uttarakhand High Court Clerk Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand High Court|
|Post Name||Law Clerk (Trainee)|
|Total Post||10 Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt. Job|
High Court Uttarakhand Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Law Clerks (Trainee)||10|
Eligibility for Uttarakhand High Court Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Three year Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from a reputed Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applicant should be a Law Graduate who has not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Advocates up to 05 years of practice can also apply, but they will have to surrender their license to the Bar Council before joining, if selected.
- Those candidates who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Examination) in 2020-21 and are awaiting results may also apply. They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination before the joining.
- Computer knowledge i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations
- The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 31/ 01/2021.
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held at Nainital. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview. Date & time of the said interview will be uploaded in the official website of the Hon’ble High Court of Uttarakhand.
Nature of Work
- The successful candidates will be attached with Hon’ble Judge(s) and shall discharge duties under the directions of their Lordships. Basically, the Law Clerk (Trainee) will be required to carry out search and research on legal points and principles as desired by the Hon’ble Judge(s) with whom he/she remains attached. He/she shall assist the Hon’ble Judge in searching out case laws, articles, papers and other relevant material as required by the Hon’ble Judge(s) in discharge of their judicial work and any other works as assigned by the Hon’ble Judge(s).
- The Law Clerk (Trainee) may also be asked to be present in the Court during hearing of the arguments, take down or prepare notes in cases. The research work assigned to the Law Clerk may include performing legal research, drafting memorandums and opinion, comment on statutes, regulations or such scholarly commentary relevant to questions of law, text books and other materials.
- They may also be assigned the task of drafting memorandum on particular subject/subjects including issues involved in the case or on any other topic. Assistance from the Law Clerk may also be taken in proper maintenance of case files. Assistance in preparation of research of academic papers, maintaining record of judgments, points of Law decided in various judgments by a Judge, maintenance of records and the like.
Also See: SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2021
Other Conditions of Engagement
- The Law Clerk (Trainee) shall be governed by such rules of attendance, leave and other related matters as might be prescribed from time to time by Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital.
Period of Engagement
- The engagement shall be for a fixed tenure of one year, which may be terminated without notice at any time. However, the tenure may be terminated at any time, if the incumbent is found lacking in any manner.
- A candidate having more than one spouse or married to such a person who already has a living legally wedded wife/husband, will not be eligible for the above post.
- A candidate involved in any kind of criminal case whether convicted or charge-sheeted shall be barred from applying for the above post.
- Those candidates who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply.
Uttarakhand High Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- The application form can be downloaded from the web site of the High Court of Uttarakhand at highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in and may be sent along with a fee of Rs. 150/- through postal order or bank draft in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital.
- The application form along with one self attested copy of High School mark sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheets, Intermediate Certificate, Law Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheet and Certificates and testimonials regarding extracurricular activities & Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x 10”) each bearing postal stamps worth Rs. 22/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital either by Speed Post, Registered Post with A.D. or through Courier.
Uttarakhand High Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||18th January 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31st January 2021|
Also Apply SBI SO Recruitment 2021